Review of FreedomSmokeUSA RY5 (24mg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffTM

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Chatsworth, CA
FreedomSmokeUSA RY5 (24mg): I've heard great things about this flavor, so I have a feeling I'll be making some unpopular comments in this review. The flavor is decent, yet I can't help but notice a strong taste of what I can only describe as cayenne pepper. I've heard great things about FSUSA and really really wanted to like this flavor, but ultimately it just isn't doing it for me. It has a decent tobacco flavor with some sweet and caramel notes, but I find the "cayenne pepper" taste to be too overpowering. In fact, I had to wash out my atty to fully get the flavor out.

Throat Hit: 8/10
Flavor: 6/10
Flavor Strength: 9/10
Vapor Production: 8/10

srcowell

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Kansas City, KS
Interesting... cayenne? I can only think of heat when I think of cayenne. I can't recall a flavor to it. But I've been smoking the FSUSA RY5 last night and today. It's very sweet, to my taste, maybe too sweet. I can't put my finger on the flavor combination, but I don't really taste tobacco from it either. It's more like a candy bar to me. A little rich for normal vaping.

thedudeabides

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2010
Boston
agreed! I think it's a tobacco flavoring that is common amongst a lot of juicemakers and I HATE IT. I've been trying to find a nice sweet tobacco juice that agrees with me for awhile now, and I've tasted ALOT. All the FSUSA tobacco juices I tried (including the wyatt erp) had that weird peppery flavor that really turned me off. Since when do peppers taste like tobacco. Also the BWB Virginia had the same flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread