Not open for further replies.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Thanks everybody, good to be back.

I thought you went back to using your blue welcome back :)
Never, but the Woodvil did get a lot of attention in Vegas and Kohler. Hopefully drove a few people to the site.:D

Next time you take off like that you better let a cracker know. Welcome back my friend. I might have to put you to work for that. :lol::lol::lol:
Wasn't planned, by the time I got done with everything I had to do I was lucky to get 5hrs of sleep. :facepalm:

Welcome back FB!!!!
You missed the mechanical woodvil run!!!!! :lol:
Just kidding!

Nice try, That was the first thread I checked, plus I would have gotten an email if anything had been posted to "sale update thread":p

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
It's always a little bit of an affirmation to know that you can't just disappear from here unnoticed, isn't it? Ha. It really IS good to have you back. You're a lot of help around here. We've all had to work overtime getting all the newbies onboard. If you want full pay and benefits back, you're gonna need to pull the midnight to six a.m. shift for a couple of weeks. :)

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
It's always a little bit of an affirmation to know that you can't just disappear from here unnoticed, isn't it? Ha. It really IS good to have you back. You're a lot of help around here. We've all had to work overtime getting all the newbies onboard. If you want full pay and benefits back, you're gonna need to pull the midnight to six a.m. shift for a couple of weeks. :)
You tell him Jan

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
You tell him Jan

Thanks and yeah it is nice feeling. I'll try to make up for my wayward ways :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread