Travel and Vaping Back from Vacation... and had no issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldengirl

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2009
Good golly Ms. Molly all,
I packed up.. I swear my entire aresenol.. I packed in my laptop bag 5 chargers, tons of e-ciggys, batteries, atomizers.. and in my purse.. 5 put together e-ciggys with 4 bottles of my do it yourself liquids.

Nooooo issues.. went through security flying colors..Flew United.. LMAO went into the smoke lounge at the airport.. and people were looking at me like.. WHAT is she doing.. ??? several people asked and I shared the awesome e-ciggy concept to them.

Flew home, again no issues.. soooooo tempted to try it out on the plane.. but, naaaaaaaaaaaah!!! LOL

Hope everyone is doing great.. and just wanted to put some of you at ease.. its no biggy!!!! fly.... enjoy yourself..
huggles

Oh and my vacation ROCKED!!!!!!!!! wink wink:hubba::hubba:

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Glad you had a great trip! Welcome back!

and in my purse.. 5 put together e-ciggys with 4 bottles of my do it yourself liquids.

You might want to unscrew the Batts next time when sending your purse through the TSA check point, I do because the last thing I need is to have them fire off and burn out the atty's & possibly get unwanted attention.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Good golly Ms. Molly all,
I packed up.. I swear my entire aresenol.. I packed in my laptop bag 5 chargers, tons of e-ciggys, batteries, atomizers.. and in my purse.. 5 put together e-ciggys with 4 bottles of my do it yourself liquids.

Nooooo issues.. went through security flying colors..Flew United.. LMAO went into the smoke lounge at the airport.. and people were looking at me like.. WHAT is she doing.. ??? several people asked and I shared the awesome e-ciggy concept to them.

Flew home, again no issues.. soooooo tempted to try it out on the plane.. but, naaaaaaaaaaaah!!! LOL

Hope everyone is doing great.. and just wanted to put some of you at ease.. its no biggy!!!! fly.... enjoy yourself..
huggles

Oh and my vacation ROCKED!!!!!!!!! wink wink:hubba::hubba:

That's Great!!:thumbs:
Told you there would be no problems. Now you'll see I'm not a dumb as I look.
Next time it will be even easier.
Cheers;
jd

Goldengirl

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2009
Thanks all, yes.. I completely forgot to unscrew the batteries.. but, all was good.. and now if I can just get back to using my e-cigs.. I took a long sebatical, during vacation.. on the beach with the liquids I used ciggys.. and now gotta getta myself back into the swing of things..
thanks again for all you with all the great advice and support.
huggles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread