Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Hello
Been vaping for the last 24 hrs a 100%VG nic salts by kai virgin vapor. .
I really wanna do the switch and tired of smoking and the nasty side effects.

Since yesterday I have been feeling like my back muscles are tight. No pain, but I feel like a need a massage. This happened to me too last time I tried to switch to vaping.

What could this be ? Should I just tought it out ? Anybody exer experience this ?
When I first tried to quit smoking with a device that looks a lot like a cigarette and tasted a lot like a pine tree I felt after a few hours like I needed to stretch but I couldn't my back was tight and I just didn't feel great. I ended up going back to cigarettes ultimately but it wasn't because of the back aspect I do have a bad back and I attributed it to that. I can't give you any advice on how I fix that problem because I didn't I gave up for unrelated reasons. What I can tell you is that the next time that I tried I used something similar to an ego all-in-one I believe it was 12 mg per milliliter eJuice I don't think Nic salts were thing yet at that point so I'm almost positive that it was just regular Freebase nicotine with like a 90-10 configuration VG to PG. I did not have the same problem that time. I'm not sure if it was something in the cigalikes cartridge or the fact that I had to draw on it so hard compared to a cigarette or if maybe I was using my lungs different because I couldn't really get used to the vapor instead of smoke but I do think it had something to do with me breathing in too hard. I was over filling my lungs when with a cigarette I would just take a quick puff and then instantly exhale. Hopefully sometime soon something will come along that can work for you it may just be that it's a completely different breathing technique then what you're used to with a cigarette or maybe you're not inhaling your cigarette but you're inhaling The Vape. I hope that your efforts do produce results

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@Safsouf, could maybe be from your system detoxing. As don't forget that for many years you've been plying your system with thousands of chemicals, then you've stopped suddenly.

Folks on the forum do talk about using Snus that you can chew and or suck and WTA's (Whole Tobacco Alkaloids) that can be added to liquids. They may well help or are at least worth looking into.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you have not tried snus, you have not tried "everything." If you have not tried standard nic replacement you have not tried everything. If you have not tried the nicotine nasal inhaler you have not tried everything.

Smoke if you must, but there are many other alternatives to vaping that are infinitely better than smoking. I am sorry for your woes but you have options. I suggest exercising them if cold turkey does not go so well.

Cold turkey never "went so well" for me.

I can go 12 hours not smoking or vaping with snus.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread