Not open for further replies.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
While I've found a few decent ones I am still looking for juice that has that super strong flavor. I tend to go for fruit flavors like watermelon but they are all bland to me. I've got my tobacco flavors nailed down but I need help on the other.

If someone knows where a juice comes from that I could vape and swear I just ate a jolly rancher please let me know. I would list everywhere I've tried but it would take forever ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
might want to give myfreedomsmokes a try they have very strong flavored juices and you can even select "extra strong" if you like but just there normal flavors are very strong to start with.
or you can go the route most of us do who like strong juice, just start making your own or buy some flavoring to add to pre made juices to make them stronger.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
anything with extra flavor from fuzion vapers is super ... strong....unicorn blood with extra is like eating a bowl of sugar and kool-aid dude!

Can't go wrong there keep those suggestions coming while I plan my mass orders :D

scrappy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Seattle
Tasty Vapor has a lot of flavor too. Some of my friends think it's way too much, but for a vaper like me (constant vaper's tongue) it's great. Backwoods Brew has a lot of flavor too. Nutty and Casablanca never diminish in taste for me no matter how long I vape it. It takes me a few hours to get used to my other juices. (Aiv, KBV, HHV) I'm not saying they're bad, just a little lighter but still very good. Lately I've been in the mood for the lighter stuff.

I don't know if anyone else experiences this, but I can't seem to get any complexities or nuances with the stuff that's really heavy in flavor. It's like the over abundance of one flavor drowns out everything else. But after a few hours of vaping the lighter stuff I start to taste a lot of other flavors coming through. Lately I try to avoid chain vaping the heavier stuff because of this loss of taste I get.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
Tasty Vapor has a lot of flavor too. Some of my friends think it's way too much, but for a vaper like me (constant vaper's tongue) it's great. Backwoods Brew has a lot of flavor too. Nutty and Casablanca never diminish in taste for me no matter how long I vape it. It takes me a few hours to get used to my other juices. (Aiv, KBV, HHV) I'm not saying they're bad, just a little lighter but still very good. Lately I've been in the mood for the lighter stuff.

I don't know if anyone else experiences this, but I can't seem to get any complexities or nuances with the stuff that's really heavy in flavor. It's like the over abundance of one flavor drowns out everything else. But after a few hours of vaping the lighter stuff I start to taste a lot of other flavors coming through. Lately I try to avoid chain vaping the heavier stuff because of this loss of taste I get.

I've gone through those vendors before, good stuff but need more. At some point I usually vape myself to the point of only tasting nicotine and carrier agents so I need a strong flavor or ten to reboot my systems, kind of like smelling coffee when smelling colognes. I possibly just vape way too much.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Deejstuff honeydew. Super strong with flavor at 125% Pretty derned good to boot. Just got a sampler from RAWR with a little menthol added and they are good strong flavors too.

I agree completely about RAWR--Truth Serum is one of my favorites. It may not be a jolly rancher type flavor, but it is fruity and STRONG, particularly if you put in just a tiny bit of menthol.

I also agree that DeejStuff is wonderful, and you can customize it with up to 200% flavor. I happen to think the honeydew is a more subtle flavor, though. And it's certainly more fresh melon tasting that candy-like.

bunksteve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Glendale, CA
anything with extra flavor from fuzion vapers is super ... strong....unicorn blood with extra is like eating a bowl of sugar and kool-aid dude!

Just wanted to second this. Fuzion is great right out of the bottle, but if you let it steep for a few days they get massively flavorful. I recommend Unicorn Blood (Skittles and red Kool-Aid) and Pixie Dust (Pixie Stix flavor).

Also if you like strong bakery flavors check out Velvet Cloud Vapor. They've got some awesome chocolatey flavors that hold up to high heat.

Tibby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oakley, Ca.
I agree completely about RAWR--Truth Serum is one of my favorites. It may not be a jolly rancher type flavor, but it is fruity and STRONG, particularly if you put in just a tiny bit of menthol.

I also agree that DeejStuff is wonderful, and you can customize it with up to 200% flavor. I happen to think the honeydew is a more subtle flavor, though. And it's certainly more fresh melon tasting that candy-like.

Well you are my neighbor! Grew up in El Cerrito and Now live in Oakley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread