Status
Not open for further replies.

sashwa

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Alcatraz
I hope that everything is OK too.....I wonder if anyone here has placed an order lately, that could let us know if it's "business as usual", or if there have been any delays or problems with shipping orders etc.
I placed an order 8/10 and it was "business as usual". I received it later that week.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Just placed my order this morning with no sale code, got the confirmation email as usual. I will keep you posted.
Same here. I needed to place an order, so I did last night. Order confirmation email was received (as usual), so just waiting now to see when my order ships.

I received my last order as usual. No mention of the sale code not working. I got the same email as Butch regarding the sale this weekend. Sale code is different this time. It is "Sales".
I already placed a large order last time so I am all set. Not sure what the percentage off is as the email did not say. I agree with Butch so unlike Deana to not respond. Wonder what is up?

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
HalloweenCoffee.jpg

Happy Halloween everyone

sashwa

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Alcatraz
I just heard from Deana and she said the code is now working. I was able to place an order using the bf20 code for 20% off. She said the sale would be extended until 11/30.

This is the email I received from her:

I just want to apologize to everyone for the coupon code not working. However, it is now working! Finally! The sale has been extended through 11/30 with the code being bf20 I've also had a few customers that have said they aren't receiving newsletters. I have gone through the email list cleaned out customers that haven't purchased in a year or more. I'm hoping I didn't accidentally remove anyone that still orders. If I did, please create again and add your self to the mailing list. There is going to be a few new added flavors this week. Watch for them to arrive! I'm also looking for someone that is on the forums that would be willing to represent Backwoods Blends. If anyone is interested, please email me at kromdeana AT yahoo.com I will make it worth someone's while to do that for me. Honest opinions. Once again my sincere apologies!
FdA-RDBe-hrY7XRK9-UPdvUBGTv7IS_XiDlxLxEOkpQX0AMWbdapM2Z9i_nnEAmWGr_8tVZRygg36ZrgaCzj4dZnlMyrIEh9r3-EuBYiLA=s0-d-e1-ft

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread