Backwoods Blends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
Website being weird. It wouldn't let me log in. When I went to change my password it said email not found as though my account was deleted. Went to make a new account and it wouldn't let me. Went to make a new account for a second time and it said email address already in our records. Went back and tried to log in and it worked. Whew. I still have never received the newsletter. I'll sign up again..fingers crossed third times a charm.

Last edited:

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
Good morning everyone! I wanted to let everyone know I am fine and well. ALSO there is a sale that started today and will run through the 26th. Coupon code is: xmas20
20% off total order.
There is a new flavor added to the website. It's called Mystery until I can think of another name for it.
It is vanilla, chocolate tobacco based with a touch of hazelnut! Let me know if you try it and what you think about it and possibly a new name for it! Emails did go out for the sale, for those that didn't receive the email I am posting it on here.
Happy Holidays everyone!

Reactions: sashwa

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
Website being weird. It wouldn't let me log in. When I went to change my password it said email not found as though my account was deleted. Went to make a new account and it wouldn't let me. Went to make a new account for a second time and it said email address already in our records. Went back and tried to log in and it worked. Whew. I still have never received the newsletter. I'll sign up again..fingers crossed third times a charm.
Robby was the third time the charm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread