TH'er

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2012
In the Ocean
Well I was able to place my order today... I ordered 2 30ml's from them

1 30ml Casablanca

1 30Ml Malty Toffee...

Welll,, I had made a mistake on my order,, and ordered "Malty" instead of Malty Toffee.....

within seconds of checking out... I noticed my mistake... and sent Numerous responses.. Saying that I ordered the wrong Item...

Well,

I NEVER heard from them the First time, When I was having the CC issue....

and I haven't heard from them as of yet with my recent order...

I really hope that they Check their emails and pay attention to their Customer's... and make the change...

I tried responding to the Contact us... On their website....

I also responded to their Order placement email.....

That says if their was an issues with my order....

I HAVE NOT received a response from them PERIOD.........

and that's where I have an issue....

There's NO Contact information.........................................................

There's no Telephone Number...........................................................

There's No Acknowledgement...............................................

Just a PO box address.....................................................

It's a little worrisome when placing an order when no one responds........

Is it just me.....

Is this place reputable... I see that there's quite the following.... But has anyone Ever been Acknowledged by them?

I hope all goes well.....

This is the first time EVER since vaping that I've had an issue with a company....

This is the first time EVER ORDERing from a company that has NEVER RESPONDED !!!

I'm a little worried..

Please understand, I'm a business man myself and sell products online as well..

I ALWAYS Respond to my Customers and Respond to Potential customers as well...

But, I've never received a response from this company PERIOD.. So you can see why I'm a little worried.

Money isn't the issue...

PM sent to Mrs Brew as well

Last edited:

TH'er

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2012
In the Ocean
Maybe too late for that..

Well, then you should talk with your family members a help them out some, I'm sure they need help at least with replying to people.

That's what family for right!! Helping each other....

I don't have to be here long enough to know that Customer service is lacking BIG TIME..

As far as knowing their Brews!!!! Me no understandie.... It's my first time ordering from them...

Very helpful post. Thanks

Not trying to be an ..., but if you don't buy anymore bwb juice, that's just more for me ;).

In honest, you haven't been here long enough to know the Brews like we do. They're more than a company to us, they're family.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

nvmedjpain

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Maybe too late for that..

Well, then you should talk with your family members a help them out some, I'm sure they need help at least with replying to people.

That's what family for right!! Helping each other....

I don't have to be here long enough to know that Customer service is lacking BIG TIME..

As far as knowing their Brews!!!! Me no understandie.... It's my first time ordering from them...

Very helpful post. Thanks

You're more then welcome to leave at any time, just show yourself out. ;)

nvmedjpain

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Listen man, I'm not here looking to argue with anyone. I'm just looking to get a response from a Vendor that I purchased from.

Plain and simple. Can you relate to that?

You've done more than that with your post. I understand your concerns, but you don't have enough knowledge of bwb to know what's going on.

All I will say is, 1: you admitted you messed up your own order, 2: bwb is more then worth the wait.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Lol. That's a good one.. :toast: Tracking say's it was supposed to arrive on the 7th. But that's the Pony express for ya.

My Orig order was corrected, and shipped as of yesterday. With the way the mail is running I should get it by Thanksgiving.
I hear that. PO has been super slow lately. Maybe you will get it tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread