Backwoods honey flue tobacco, sweet nectar of the Gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vang0gh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Plainfield, IL, USA
Adirondack, Malty Toffee, Virginia, Maple tobacco, 555, and Honey Flue. I really want to try Casablanca too, but it wasn't in stock. So far, I seem to gravitate towards tobacco flavors with a bit of sweetness to them. So, Honey Flue sounds like it might be a good fit. Time will tell.

Hate to say it, I really had high hopes here, but so far I've tried the Honey Flue and Virginia and they just aren't for me. They seem to share the same tobacco base. And, unfortunately, I don't care for it. That doesn't bode well for the other tobacco flavors if they share the same tobacco flavor as the first two.

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
just got some applewood, 555, 555E, honeyflue and honeyflue nut... couldnt wait, and tried them all straight from the mail. the applewood was great(but will be better after some steeping). smells fantastic, as do the 555's. those will def. need steeping. i got the odd powdery tastes that i did with my EC Blends 555. so off to the steep box they go for a few weeks.

really really digging the applewood though.

Exile

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Dallas,Tx
I really want to try Casablanca too, but it wasn't in stock. So far, I seem to gravitate towards tobacco flavors with a bit of sweetness to them.

Though Casablanca gets some good reviews, if you like sweeter tobacco flavors, Casablanca isnt going to be for you. Casablanca is a good tobacco juice, but its a very dry, earthy, spicy, non-sweet tobacco. (imo)

vang0gh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Plainfield, IL, USA
Though Casablanca gets some good reviews, if you like sweeter tobacco flavors, Casablanca isnt going to be for you. Casablanca is a good tobacco juice, but its a very dry, earthy, spicy, non-sweet tobacco. (imo)

Having tasted the other tobacco flavors at this point, I have to agree. I wouldn't like Casablanca. Not because of the dry, earthy, spicy flavors, but because I don't really care for the tobacco base flavor that Backwoods Brew uses.

pamdis

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
IL
Oh, good. Glad it's so highly recommended. Only been vaping for two weeks and am already worried I'll never find a juice that I really like :) Just got some Honey Flue yesterday and am trying to be patient for a week as that is what they recommend. Maybe I'll sneak into it early. I also got the Orchard Frost and Peach. I'm realizing that finding a great juice is the most frustrating and expensive part of this whole enterprise, even with only buying sample packs whenever I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread