Recommendation for a juice that's similar to Honey Flue (from backwoodsbrew)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlazarus

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Honey Flue is my go to vape. I'm literally lost without it, lol. It is perfect for me - perfect viscosity (flows well in my reo mini with cisco 306), perfect flavor, etc.

However, I'm out. I'm tired of being out. I can only order one bottle at a time, and half the time I try to order it they are out of stock (I had 30 ml last week and tried to order - they were out...and of course this week, due to circumstances beyond their control, they are shut down - BUT, that wasn't the first time they were out - it seems like this happens every other week, and I can't "stock up" when I order, because they limit the amount that can be ordered at one time).

It's awful to have found the perfect vape but NOT be able to dependably get it.

I've tried hundreds of other juices - they just don't compare - even other backwoods brew juices (for example, I like their hazelnut tobacco flavor - but it's too thick and messes up my atty).

So, before I spend tons of money searching for a great alternative, I was hoping someone out there could point me in the right direction - is there another juice on the market to that is similar to Honey Flue in terms of flavor and viscosity? One of things I like so much about the flavor is that it does NOT have any soapy or perfume after taste -just clean!!! I am desperate!!!!!

Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread