Bad batch of buttons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Recently I purchased a Silver Bullet and once it came in there was an issue where the button was not working correctly. Within a few hours the SB refused to fire at all. I had to send it back and have the button replaced and I thank Chad and all for taking care of it. I originally had a black button upon initial order, but asked to have the black replaced with silver (looks awesome btw). Well, I was at Vaperite today and Todd told me he went ahead and got a SB with a black button and low and behold it had the same issue.

Is it possible there is a bad batch of black buttons?

BTW chad took care of the issue and I got it back this weekend and it vapes like a champ now, still very happy with altsmoke even though I had some agony over this not initially working. Thanks Chad for taking care of this and making a great mod.

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
I wouldn't call it a bad batch. I need to be a bit more picky on the actuation depth before allowing them to go through. They are a different material from the Nickel(silver) switches. The internals are identical to one another. I have only gone through 600 of them, my finger is not quite as tuned to them as the nickel :)

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Just wanted to point it out as Todd had the same issue. Of course he has several mods lying around so a wait is nothing to him! Mine works great now, had to get a taller 510 modders adapter for the drip shield though. I know, be careful not to destroy the connector. The shields work if you lube up the atomizer and then slide it down. Instead of turning them to take them off, a quick pull will do it as the lube helps to move them off the atomizer. Shields can work, just have to be mindful of the potential breakage if you are not careful. Luckily I had allot of practice on the Ego threads and those things are garbage!

Thanks for everything Chad, you were wonderfully helpful on everything and as I said the black and silver looks great. Now if my metal drip tip would come in i would be very happy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread