Bad customer service???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaVaper

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
USA
www.megavaper.com
I just received my first order from SVC. Fast shipping and nicely packaged.

I ordered the AGA T+ with Glass tube, wire, and mesh. The mesh was nicely protected between card board. The wire was bound around a sewing card. Not to sure if im a fan of that, might cause hot spots, probably not but i would recommend wrapping it around a dowel.

When installing the the Glass tube it cracked. I found that the diameter of the stock plastic tube was a little smaller. It fit in the top side of the AGA T+ that i received but not the bottom. You could say it was my own damn fault but I messaged SVC about this and 5 minutes later I had a response and a credit on my account. Service? A+ in my book.

As far as my AGA T+ I think ill have to sand out the inside bottom before trying to install the new glass tube.

Thepinfamily

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Virginia
Well im sold. I came here looking into SVC as a vendor. Ive never ordered from SVC before and wanted to check to see if there was any buzz on EFC about them. Looks to be 99.8% good stuff. I always figure at least 0.2% of the population you will never make happy. Off to order an AGA-T+. My first rebuildable, YAY!!

Topher36

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Gordon, GA
I have only had one dealing with Stormy so far. Seeing as how she is from my home town I was more apt to try her. Not to mention the fact that she had the terminator. Got it up and running and it worked wonderfully for the first tank. Next tank it started leaking some. I did my part in trying to fix it first and had no luck. Now I emailed her and gave her all of the details about the problem. She took less that 10 hours to respond(Mind you I sent the email in at 1AM) so not a bad response time at all. She ran me through a list of problems that I myself may not have seen. After fooling around with it I found that the problem actually comes from my mod. No matter what else I put it on it seems to work beautifully but on that one it floods everytime. Stormy took time to research an answer before she got back to me. NO OTHER SUPPLIER WOULD. GREAT PRICE and GREAT SERVICE. So to the ones you cant please, don't mind them. Stormy will treat you right.

Carole

Feb 19, 2013
France
Following the recommendations here, I just ordered a PV, an atomizer and a few bits and bops from this website, then realized I forgot to order some wick and wire, sent them a friendly email asking if I could have that added to the order. These are the 3 lines I got as a reply:

Hi
I'm sorry to say that I must void this order, if you'd like to procede with alternate payment options such as Western Union please contact me.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm not sure what to think (the credit card payment worked, according to the website), but I would have expected a less abrupt and slightly friendlier message from someone I contacted in a friendly manner (even complimenting them on their selection) and whom I just sent over $300.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
I'm sorry to do this but please understand that with International orders, there is no protection from fraudulent transactions. This is the reason most vendors will not ship International orders. I do ship International orders but when they are large orders I must take extra measures to protect myself. I have been burned too often with fraudulent credit card orders from International countries and have even considered stopping the International shipping for this reason. I prefer not to do this and I do apologize for the short response. You were a first time customer and honestly I didn't recognize the email. It is nothing personal against you and I'm sorry that the good customers get in the middle of all of this mess.

In answer to your question, yes, the order was taken successfully but the fraudulent orders go through as well but due to not being able to verify the shipping address, I loose all protection when a charge back is filed for a purchase. I not only loose the items sent but I'm charged a large fee on top of it.

The honest customers caught in the middle use Western Union for the first purchase and I do allow future orders through the website. I hope this makes sense and again I apologize for the inconvenience of this request. Please don't take this personal, this is never my intention to hurt good folks. This was the alternative to stopping International shipping all together.

Carole

Feb 19, 2013
France
use Western Union for the first purchase and I do allow future orders through the website. I hope this makes sense

Actually, this doesn't make sense to me. You're suggesting that I send you an instant personal money transfer and that after that, you'll accept credit card orders. How does the customer sending you cash for the first order protect you from a (theoretical) credit card charge back on a subsequent order?

None of the other ecig suppliers worldwide (including forum suppliers on here) seem to have a problem with my money, so I'd rather buy from them than go and fill out a Western Union money transfer form and pay them a huge fee.

Good luck and happy vaping!

Charmed

Verified Member
Feb 4, 2010
Way down south USA
She's simply asking that you pay with an alternative method the first order, so that she knows you aren't scamming. Sadly, it does and has happened to a lot of the suppliers here. Many of the US suppliers will no longer even consider shipping internationally anymore because of it. It doesn't sound unreasonable to me at all, especially if the order is for a hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise.

Personally, I have never experienced anything less than stellar service from this vendor and I order from her often for that very reason. :p

Yertito

Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
I recently made another order from stormys, I was thinking so much things and forgot in orders up to $250 usd to mx I could have some issues in customs, for my surprise I had a mail from asking me if I have not problems with total ammount of my order!!!! We can talk in mail to solve my mistake.
Do you think any other shop do that? I really doubt it, and that's not because she have a good customer service... She have an exceptional customer service!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread