Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
I just wanted to thank the Stormy gang (Carolyn) for their outstanding customer service skills. Most of us know that our suppliers are not always the creators and with that comes defects that are out of their control. I wanted to thank Carolyn for helping me resolve the return of a faulty item. I will be coming back for more!

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
You won't find better customer service anywhere in my opinion. Even though I am her SA, I am also a repeat customer. Stormy will take care of a problem with no questions asked. And if you have questions about using one of her products, she will help you till the cows come home. She doesn't make things difficult or question the customer. She just takes care of the problem. Other vendors will make you jump through hoops to get defective product replaced. They are the ones who will not be around for the long haul.
You are so right SIC, when you say that the supplier has no control over the quality of the product they sometimes get. The QC of many of the Pacific Rim countries is horrible at times. One order is fine and the next is a mess. And it's the supplier who ends up taking the hit if they are above board like Stormy is.
I'm very glad that you are happy with Carolyn. I know from talking to her that customer satisfaction is tantamount to anything else. She will bend over backwards to make sure that her customers are taken care of properly.
I know I will keep coming back for more products and it's good to hear that you plan to as well. I know I can order without any worries because Stormy will back up what she sells. That is a great feeling. horton -- out

Last edited by a moderator:

daveinleics

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
England
Just want to add my thoughts on this. I had a problem with something and although it was my first order Carolyn immediately sent me a replacement after a really quick response to my e-mail. Outstanding customer service - I'll be back for more and will be pointing others at the interesting range of goodies available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread