Bad Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I was hesistant to whine a little bit because I know that my trivial crap doesn't compare to what some of you folks have going on but thought I'd share anyway.

Seems that the day before your supposed to do something, everything goes bad. Tomorrow we leave for Vegas (i know, wah wah wah) but you still want to leave with a clean slate.

So got in this morning and...

the ticket system was down. (hosted elsewhere but had run out of disk space)

Primary phone was supposed to be back today, but it's not.

Internet went down at about 8:00 am so shipping has been slow today.

Secondary phone (phone with internet), all static and garbled.

Cell phone charger broke so no cell phone.

Valued employee gave her notice today :(

But there is some brightness in all the bleak that the day was:

Ticket system is back :)
Internet is back partly, still intermittent but usable.
(866) 521-7653 works as a contact number until our (704) 624-8551 is ported back.
2nd line is being worked on.
and we have a job opening for sales, reception, tech support person at our Cornelius office :)
Plus, I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow :D

hoog

Laffs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Texas
Some days it just doesn't pay to chew through the ropes, Hoogie! I don't consider it whining when your day truly does stink. Hope everything now goes smooth as y'all take off for Vegas. You'll get to meet lots of folks, get a bunch of new customers, and the opportunity to make up for the bad day. Good luck and have fun, 'cause you certainly have some coming.

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
Sorry to hear, we all have them. I really hope your orders didn't get to far-behind. I just introduced this guy to vaping on Friday and he vaping all weekend on stuff that I let him borrow. He has been off analogs since I gave him the stuff. He put in an order for some stuff this past weekend. I told him he should get his stuff by Friday ( this is normally when I get orders that I place on the weekend). The problem is he is going TDY next monday. And I don't have enough juice to let him borrow for the week that he is gone. That is unless the order that I put in last night doesnt show up when it should( Saturday). I do not blame you for this hoogie. I am just saying that there is the potential that 2 of us here in Alaska might have a bad day( or week) also. Atleast we know about it now and can try to plan for it, so thanks for that. I have tons(3 gallons- yes, you read that right) of vg that I could cut juice down with to make it last if needs be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread