Bad taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googvapour

Dec 31, 2014
Scotland
Hey guys, so I've been having this problem for a while. Sometimes when I'm vaping, after a while my tongue has a bad taste. I can't really describe it... It's definitely not a burnt hit. It's as my mouth is dry and I get a bad taste. I've changed my setup, just got the new innokin Itaste vv4.0, and my aero tank V2 although it's happen since I had a crappy 650 mah with just the disposable clearomiser, I thought as I got more into vaping Id get my new setup, way better obviously, but I still get this taste. Any replies will be appreciated and taken onboard, cheers.

The Cloud Minder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Hey guys, so I've been having this problem for a while. Sometimes when I'm vaping, after a while my tongue has a bad taste. I can't really describe it..I've changed my setup, just got the new innokin Itaste vv4.0, and my aero tank V2 although it's happen since I had a crappy 650 mah with just the disposable clearomiser, I thought as I got more into vaping Id get my new setup, way better obviously, but I still get this taste. Any replies will be appreciated and taken onboard, cheers.
-
How does one taste one's own tongue?

autobiogphnation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Chicago
Is this happening with just one flavor of liquid or all that you use?
I used to get this a lot with some lesser quality liquids. Try drinking some water and switch to a different flavor and see if it helps.
I have times when I have been vaping one of my favorite flavors all day long and then suddenly it doesn't taste good so I switch to something else and take a break for a day or two from the other, but I go back it tastes good again.

Das Auto

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Pacific NW, USA
I've tried loads of different brands an flavours, even borrowed half a bottle of space jam from my friend, still happens everytime, I don't understand it. Water gets rid of it completely. Its just an inconvenience when I'm out and about

Water is inconvenient? I make it a habit of carrying a water bottle with me everywhere I go! I can't stand when I get dehydrated!! Just try to get in the habit of keeping on in your car or having one ready when you leave. Much like you do with your vaporizer and juice. But that water bottle next to your car keys and vaporizer and grab them all. ESPECIALLY if water is the only thing that helps you NOT have a bad taste while vaping, then a I would think a little "inconvenience" would be well worth it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread