Bad time in life need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGlassford

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
If you already have the Volt, and money is tight, I would just stick with the SI product line so you don't have to get all new delivery devices or adapters. You could always stop in on the Smokeless Image forum and ask about coupon codes. There is also the "faces of volt" where you take a pic of yourself using your Volt and they send ya something free. :)

Tanti

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2013
Nebraska
Sorry for your loss.
I have 2 Visions 1300 mah Spinners and I love it, no problems so far, last about 2 days on a charge, Im not a heavy vaporer, I dont chain vape. I use a 1.5ml rebuildable clearo. The little dial on the bottom is nice, the numbers are easy to read and the dial is easy grab and turn.

I wouldnt bother with the KGO from what ive read.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
With the twist or the spinner you turn a knob on the bottom of the device. With these you press the button to change the voltage. I love my spinners but have heard that not all of them are as good as the ones I have, Seems QC isn't as good as it should be. I've not used the ones that change voltage with button pressing. I do know that Eric @ discountvapers is a very reliable vender to buy from and I trust what he says.

paladinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2008
mars
Thank you. So the ones you have to push the button only go in increments of five. Not sure if thats a big problem or not. I am new to all of this. I been using the volt. Are these real ego products are like generic spin off's of an ego. A friend of mine told me to get genuine ego stuff. The price seems really good tho for a kit with two batteries. The kgo VV is like 25 dollars just for one battery and nothing else.
regards

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you. So the ones you have to push the button only go in increments of five. Not sure if thats a big problem or not. I am new to all of this. I been using the volt. Are these real ego products are like generic spin off's of an ego. A friend of mine told me to get genuine ego stuff. The price seems really good tho for a kit with two batteries. The kgo VV is like 25 dollars just for one battery and nothing else.
regards

I have to admit that I don't know if they are real ego products but I wouldn't let that stop me from purchasing them if that was my only reason not to. You may want to contact Eric and ask him or check out his forum @ DiscountVapers He is very good at getting back to you quickly. I know that he is busier than usual right now but still takes the time to answer his email.

paladinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2008
mars
Thanks guys for the condolences. Its been REALLY tough. I was very close to her and its going to take me a long time.

I have the volt but after trying my cousins VV kgo, there was just so much more flavor and vapor that I think I want more than what the volt offers me right now. I see SI has some bigger batteries etc, but thats like getting another setup anyway. Might as well go with the tried and trusted 510 connection stuff

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread