Status
Not open for further replies.

paladinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2008
mars
Hi guys,

My mom recently passed away due to lung cancer. Its been really tough, but I am on a mission now to quit smoking and even considering changing up my youtube channel into a quit smoking / harm reduction review type deal. I currently have the volt, but would like to try a stronger type of model. I am considering a kgo variable voltage or something like an ego twist. I like the smaller size of the ego twist, I was just wondering what some of your recommendations would be. Its a little bit overwhelming with all the devices and options currently out there now. If you guys recommend the ego twist.. Do you have any suggested places to purchase it for the best price? Money is pretty tight right now for me so the more money saved the better. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Paul

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
i would stay away from the Kgo batteries....they are reported by many users here that the button sticks resulting in over heating of whatever carto/clearo you have on there...if its in your pocket and not shut off this could be dangerous

i only have the one kgo and sure enough the button sticks sometimes...i use it but i have to monitor it ....i've burned a few clearos with it to the point of the plastic was melted

matcas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Los Angeles Calif.
Im sorry to hear about your Mother. My Mom passed June last year of ling cancer too. I had been vaping 9 months at that point but had not totally quit so I decided to get serious about vaping and quit on my birthday August 15th smoke free since. Get at least a twist or spinner and a backup I always have two batts with me and a full tank and juice. Also what ever your favorite juice is order some at a higher strength to get you thru at first and tough times. I still order a little a higher strength for when I need a little extra kick.
Also if you can swing a big batt like a provari or vamo or evic you will be glad you did they work great. I use them at home mainly.
You can do it just vape thru the urge .
Good Luck
Matt

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
I have four KGO batteries. They are all almost a year old. They are from 2 different vendors. NONE of them have ever had the buttons stick. I think KGO batts are AWESOME!

~Tiger

i would stay away from the Kgo batteries....they are reported by many users here that the button sticks resulting in over heating of whatever carto/clearo you have on there...if its in your pocket and not shut off this could be dangerous

i only have the one kgo and sure enough the button sticks sometimes...i use it but i have to monitor it ....i've burned a few clearos with it to the point of the plastic was melted

Paulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Florida
I am so sorry about the loss of your mother!!!

The Twist or the Spinner is great. I would recommend that you get at least the 900mAh for longer battery life. Eric at Discount Vapers is great as mentioned earlier, and I've got quite a few of his off-brand 900mAh Twists. I recently just got the 1300mAh Spinner at MyVaporStore.com and found it was about the cheapest.

beckyblue

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
Paul, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I just loss my grandma to lung cancer, as well. I had exactly that sticking button issue with my vv kgo, and would definitely recommend the twist or the spinner. Truth be told, I've found the Vamo to be worth the additional $ because I just worry less with the big batts. I think your plans for a youtube station sound wonderful. I'm stupefied by the lack of awareness of this great cessation tool (patch and gum couldn't cut it for me). All my best wishes to you and your family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread