Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
HC has posted an emergency notice on their website regarding the spring and told people to stop using the Stainless Steel version and to contact them via ticket system for replacement spring. They have also posted a thread in their ECF forum.

Forum Link: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ider-big-defective-spring-ego-bamboo-apv.html

Message from website:

Emergency Notice
Dear customers,
We are very sorry to inform you that we discontinue selling eGo Bamboo APV(Stainless/Chrome/Black Chrome) for a while because the big wide spring in the cap has big resistance, which makes the Bamboo cap very hot when Bamboo is working, especially when Bamboo works at a high Voltage or Wattage with a low resistance atomizer. We are working on new good springs with low resistances and expect to get new springs ready in some days.
We will resume selling the products and their caps when the new springs are ready.
If you have Bamboos with the wider big wrong springs, please stop using the products and contact us by ticket system.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to let us know by using Help Desk and submiting a ticket.
We look forward to always being able to serve you better.
Health Cabin

Thank you for the heads up! I'll put in a ticket now, and thanks Newsunshine and HC for taking care of customers on this issue!

KevinNash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2009
i am sorry that we need some time to get the right springs ready. :(

No problem newsunshine, I answered to WillyB in my previous post.

I understand the situation and you really do your best on this one. Damn spring, so unlucky :facepalm:

I'll wait for the right springs, thanks again for your great service, really appreciated :)

kumkum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
kumkum land
I just put in a ticket. My SS Bamboo (Vamo) is now on the way (still in Hong Kong). I'm impressed that you are taking action to resolve the issue. That speaks highly of Healthy Cabin.

Jim

What is there to be highly impressed ?

This is the 3rd or 4th issue with the springs.

You would have thought that a product which has the potential to blow up in your face would have gone through at least some basic test.

It only required a simple resistance testing.

It was only when a member of ECF brought up the issue, they start taking action. Otherwise they would have gone on to sell thousands of this potential bombs.

For me, no more of this cheap MIC PVs.

Skyblues

Dec 9, 2012
Parker, Colorado
I was impressed because I believe they are only a supplier, not the manufacturer. It's nice that a supplier will take action and send everyone who bought a Vamo from them a new spring. I don't know of a lot of other suppliers who would do that. If they are the manufacturer, that is another story :)

What is there to be highly impressed ?

This is the 3rd or 4th issue with the springs.

You would have thought that a product which has the potential to blow up in your face would have gone through at least some basic test.

It only required a simple resistance testing.

It was only when a member of ECF brought up the issue, they start taking action. Otherwise they would have gone on to sell thousands of this potential bombs.

For me, no more of this cheap MIC PVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread