Status
Not open for further replies.

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
Anyone try VZ'z Banana super concentrate? Just got some of that but havent tried it yet.

Is VZ vaping Zone?

Was thinking my first attempt will be Banana, sweet cream and grahm cracker. I'm moving from the tobacco mix rehelm to the creamie fruits so this is new to me.

I tried so hard to make a banana cream pie with graham cracker crust but never made it. I absolutely love to eat it.

The only banana Ive tried is TPA banana cream. I like it VERY much at 12% with a bit of EM and bavarian cream. More of a banana pudding than a fresh banana, bit for me it hits the spot.

Banana pudding sounds yummy

DeeDee1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Texas
To Dannyv45:

"OH MY, I just unscrewed the wrong end of my clearo and it spilled all over me." Love your sig....that happened to me last night. I was trying to take my clearo off the battery and unscrewed the base.:facepalm:

I think we have all done it at one time!

th_sFun_duh2.gif

Makes a mess

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Is VZ vaping Zone?

I tried so hard to make a banana cream pie with graham cracker crust but never made it. I absolutely love to eat it.

You are correct VZ is vaping zone. The banana SC taste more like that bananna shaped hard candy we all know then real bananna. I mixed it with some vz sweet cream and graham cracker expecting a bananna cream pie taste but the bananna is more candy tasting. It's an interesting taste but not pie. VZ's coffee sc is out of this world though. Did some up with deluche de leache and sweetner and what a heavenly vape. No more then 1.5 % - 2% coffee though or it's to strong.

Last edited:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
To Dannyv45:

"OH MY, I just unscrewed the wrong end of my clearo and it spilled all over me." Love your sig....that happened to me last night. I was trying to take my clearo off the battery and unscrewed the base.:facepalm:

Thats how I came up with my signature. When I first started with replacable bottom coils I did that so many times that if I could fit my pants into a carto I could vape that:) Haven't done that in a while though. That's spill my clearo, not vape my pants:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread