Bananas Foster Coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haytoni

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
N.W. Florida
I have heard so much about this flavor, went to the website to order and I can't find it anywhere! Is it temporarily out-of-stock or is it no longer available? :cry::cry::cry:
If you haven't tried it, you must ..hate to tell you where I got it, but I will Mrs T Bakery, it is like you died and went to heaven.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
I have heard so much about this flavor, went to the website to order and I can't find it anywhere! Is it temporarily out-of-stock or is it no longer available? :cry::cry::cry:

My Lawd, that may be my favorite juice and I've tried a bunch, definitely my favorite sweet yummy desert juice by a mile. It got me ordering from Ms. T's and I haven't found anything from her as good as that one. Not saying her other stuff isn't great, just that BFC is killer.

I just ordered another 30ml. You will find it near the top under the "Beverages" category.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
She DOES take it off if she's run out - I know this from experience lol - you can shoot her an email to clarify though if you want to make sure. Keep checking the site it'll be back there once she has all her supplies again, its not usually very long.
+1 to bananas fosters coffee from me btw - its by far my fave from any supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread