*bangs head on desk* needs to go back to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandelionwings

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Lexington, KY
hello, everyone!
well, i'm the friendly neighborhood idiot that had picked up cancer sticks, again, last spring. hate the lack of will power, hate the smelly stinkies and overall, hate feeling like i failed.

so here i am, ready to go back online and order another set-up, since my old stuff is packed in a box in the storage building somewhere. i do have some of the juices handy. i had a couple of very frustrating buying experiences that weren't getting resolved and leaky star containers when i went back to smoking. i want to quit before new year's cuz i hate the cheezy new year resolutions.

anyways....i'm back and hoping to get off of these things for good.

---roni

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
I went back to analogs 2 1/2 months ago after 2 years of not smoking. I was satisfied with vaping but was out of work, I was nursing my last ill performing atty when my PV went out due to a leak into the electronics that ate the board and everything else up. After a few days I bought a pack an was smoking since. I got some recent work and just got a Zmax2 in the mail yesterday, haven't had or wanted an analog since.
This time I am not vaping like a fiend (so far) and will make an effort to cut back on the nic level.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Glad your back and you haven't failed yet your still quitting. You just take a little longer than some but as long as you try you have a chance for success! My suggestion buy thousands of dollars worth of Vaping gear then its harder to start smoking when you have so much invested;-)

Last edited:

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
good to see you are back. This has happened to me a few times due to frustration/lack of backup gear. But everytime i pick vaping back up it gets easier and easier to stop with the analogs. Im using a simple Vision spinner with a Ce3 bottom coil carto (or clearo). It is heavenly. I also use the Ego mega dual coil cartos which are also phenomenal. Its the first time ive had more of a pleasant experience as opposed to fristrating :)

J.R. Bob Dobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
near buffalo, NY
honestly, despite the difficulty many have, the best method(in my opinion) is to simply smoke your last pack and vape til your eyes pop out of your sockets. You will vape alot for the first week or so but after that it will settle down a little bit. Just tell yourself NO.

thats how i did it after more than 15 years of cancer sticks. I never looked back.

just gotta have your e cig handy for every time you get a craving for a cigarette, pick up the e cig. its not a matter of willpower but mental conditioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread