Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
An awesome new mod comes out and it's the talk of the forum!
It's expensive, but it's such an improvement!
Well made, new features, so attractive, lots of whiz-bang!
A fav of the kool kids, the envy of the financially strapped.

A few years later, it's in the bargain bin/clearance rack.
And not long after that, it's gone! Sold out everywhere.

It's still a great device!
But for a short span of time, you could buy it for 10-20% of what it brought originally.

Share hardware treasures you know are being shown the door.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Stab wood Luna’s at Sourcemore for $26.

Picked up a Stentorian RAM squonk for $6.50 several months ago. Same time from a different vendor a Squeeze 2 kit for les than $30.

EightVape had a holiday sale with a LV Drone 250C DNA for $48. Still feel bad I didn’t take advantage of that one.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Bought 4 HCigar Caravelas for $7 each
2 Kayfun 3.1s for $5 each
4 Provari for $25 each
12 bricks Of Boge cartos at $2/brick (600 cartos)

Is that enough, or should I go on.
It would certainly help if you said WHERE you bought them. If the deals are past tense (no longer available), that's really not what I had in mind. Looking for deals we can grab now.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
It would certainly help if you said WHERE you bought them. If the deals are past tense (no longer available), that's really not what I had in mind. Looking for deals we can grab now.

NCC, you need to do a lot of browsing in the clearance sections of a lot of online vendors. Those kinds of deals aren't as plentiful as they were in 2016, but you'll still find quite a few. I've bought 8 nice regulated mods for under $10 and several $5 RTAs in the last couple of months, and I still find them all the time.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
NCC, you need to do a lot of browsing in the clearance sections of a lot of online vendors. Those kinds of deals aren't as plentiful as they were in 2016, but you'll still find quite a few. I've bought 8 nice regulated mods for under $10 and several $5 RTAs in the last couple of months, and I still find them all the time.
Still, what I had in mind was kind of a repository for anyone interested in currently available bargains, not just me.
I've got a spreadsheet of my purchases going back five years where I could list an assortment of 'steals' which are no longer available. There's no way possible I can scour the entire internet for deals on my own. Nobody could. Team effort. :)

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah

Obviously, those were past tense. Point being, all ya need to do is look around.
    I only bought one thing last year, and it was over $500 bucks. So I doubt that collector mods are what you had in mind either.

NCC

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    Obviously, those were past tense. Point being, all ya need to do is look around.
    I only bought one thing last year, and it was over $500 bucks. So I doubt that collector mods are what you had in mind either.
    Maybe not collector, but certainly high end. Such as the $300 Provaris I picked up for $50 on their way out the door. Or the more commonplace $100 mods which can be had for $10-20 at clearance.

That's the point.

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    When Lox passed away the PIF Social Group was closed...he was the one that "owned" it.
    That's where the Deals and Steals thread was.
    Now there is a sticky in General e-Liquids and a sticky in DIY E-Liquids for sales.

We could use this one for hardware (both mods and coils) since that's kind of what it refers to (to me) and keep it in General Vaping Discussion.
    What 'cha think ?

Altho I think NCC is talking just about Clearance items...??
    Getting higher dollar stuff at the close out prices...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread