BAT first tobacco company to enter UK e-cigarette market with Vype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orb Skewer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Terra firma
There's no doubt about it. I have seen in so many threads, members with the "I'll be alright" attitude and only think for themselves. A lot of those folks aren't fighting. A lot of people will be alright, including me. Though, I want everyone to experience the same industry that we have had the pleasure of experiencing. A BT run industry would kill vaping for those who have never had a chance to try it yet. That review made me cringe and is indicative of what is to come if we sit back and let it happen!

To make my disclosure:
I will be alright Jack-regardless of what those that seek to gain (money or control) conjure up in the future-(ATM it does not look promising)

I am not a shill, a shareholder, vendor, ANTz, Not for profit action group, paid propoganda pusher, in fact I earn nothing at all from vaping, my money (not a great deal) goes toward industry (vaping industry that is) by way of purchases of basic vaping gear.

In my 3 and a bit years around this scene I have contributed by way of financial donations to various appeals-the latter being the bumper/fender sticker campaign E-Cigs Save Lives! | Learn about the MHRA's proposal to stub out e-cigs, and why you should fight it. , and have spent hundreds of hours reading up and fact finding, lent support to 'apprentices to vaping' etc etc
I now dont use Nicotine-but fully understand that for most this approach is not desireable.
I am me, I am no one else.

2coils

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
New Jersey
To make my disclosure:
I will be alright Jack-regardless of what those that seek to gain (money or control) conjure up in the future-(ATM it does not look promising)

I am not a shill, a shareholder, vendor, ANTz, Not for profit action group, paid propoganda pusher, in fact I earn nothing at all from Vaping, my money (not a great deal) goes toward industry (vaping industry that is) by way of purchases of basic vaping gear.

In my 3 and a bit years around this scene I have contributed by way of financial donations to various appeals-the latter being the bumper/fender sticker campaign E-Cigs Save Lives! | Learn about the MHRA's proposal to stub out e-cigs, and why you should fight it. , and have spent hundreds of hours reading up and fact finding, lent support to 'apprentices to vaping' etc etc
I now dont use Nicotine-but fully understand that for most this approach is not desireable.
I am me, I am no one else.
I think bumper stickers are a great idea. How come we haven't done this here in the states???

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
I think bumper stickers are a great idea. How come we haven't done this here in the states???

I have a "Vaper on Board" car magnet that I got from CafePress. You can also personalize car magnets and bumper stickers at the same site. Am thinking of having small (3x5 oval) one printed up for CASAA.org and ECF. Would love it if both CASAA and ECF would offer these in their stores, so they could make a few pennies (or more!) from each purchase.

EDIT: Any suggestions for some good bumper sticker vaping slogans? "E-cigs Save Lives" is good. Also thought of "FDA sucks" but the general public wouldn't get it... anything else?

Last edited:

Orb Skewer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Terra firma
I have a "Vaper on Board" car magnet that I got from CafePress. You can also personalize car magnets and bumper stickers at the same site. Am thinking of having small (3x5 oval) one printed up for CASAA.org and ECF. Would love it if both CASAA and ECF would offer these in their stores, so they could make a few pennies (or more!) from each purchase.

EDIT: Any suggestions for some good bumper sticker vaping slogans? "E-cigs Save Lives" is good. Also thought of "FDA sucks" but the general public wouldn't get it... anything else?

The 'E-cigs save lives' car sticker was very cleverly thought out to be in direct contrast to the stark black and white 'Smoking kills' banner which takes prominence on every packet of cigarettes and its cousins.
its also designed to be strongly subliminal to those that see it but dont necessarily ponder its message. A great advertising 'slogan' for vapers.
Saatchi and Saatchi would have been proud-

Orb Skewer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Terra firma
I sent off an email to NJOY asking how much liquid is in their disposable (NJOY King). So far I have received no answer.

You probably wont get that Email replied to Vocalek,
the information will most likely be embarassing top secret,
the quick answer would come from someone who has bought one to cut it open, they only last for an hour-apparently :ohmy:

-the innards are shown on this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNkudA59YUg

Last edited:

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Just so you know:

vype-kills-a-kitten-300x284.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.