• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

batteries and such in Germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.
another big problem is the availablity of the good hot stuff in germany.
there are actually no vendors for 306 (Cisco, Joye, Olympic...) Atomizers. Also u get the AW´s just @torch-vendors for high prize. i´ve to order my stuff in the uk (306 atomizers, DripTips, Batteries)
I think the only good thing which can be called "made in germany" is bulli-smoker with its A1,A2 and so on...
Another for european interessting thing is the dollar<->euro exchange, this makes it little bit cheaper.

hs107

Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
germany
there are actually no vendors for 306 (Cisco, Joye, Olympic...) Atomizers. Also u get the AW´s just @torch-vendors for high prize. i´ve to order my stuff in the uk (306 atomizers, DripTips, Batteries)
I think the only good thing which can be called "made in germany" is bulli-smoker with its A1,A2 and so on...
Another for european interessting thing is the dollar<->euro exchange, this makes it little bit cheaper.

you can order 306 and good 510 Atty´s in Germany. if you want the addresses send me a PM, I don´t know if its allowed to post a Link.

Dampferhafen

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Germany/Bavaria
The situation for buying such items in Germany is better than a few months ago. Vape4me and DigitalSteam, e-Raucher-Store Unna are examples of stores who sells high-end hardware in Germany. Especially Vape4me, they are authorized reseller for REOSmods and SiamMods in Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread