The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

batteries and such in Germany?

Discussion in 'Germany Forum' started by cardiackid, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cardiackid

cardiackid Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2011
    Falcon Lake
    Wondering if batteries or any other hardwares are cheaper in Germany as compared to Canada/US
    Sister in law is visiting there @ the present

2. Paraglider

Paraglider Full Member

Dec 23, 2011
    Germany
    Not really, most of us german guys order in China, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Poland, Italia, Greece or US for cheaper prices :)
    There's not a vaping thing coming in my mind that's cheaper here.
    Either same price or mostly even higher compred to you.

3. cardiackid

cardiackid Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2011
    Falcon Lake
    Thanx!
    Will keep shopping :)

4. Paraglider

Paraglider Full Member

Dec 23, 2011
    Germany
  5. ochnee

ochnee Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2012
    Germany, Cologne
    in germany the prices are higher.
    i live in germany, and we know the problem ;-)

the chipest prises are in china, but in germany are in the moment any problems with the customs

6. Daniel84

Daniel84 Full Member

Jan 16, 2012
    Darmstadt, Germany
    another big problem is the availablity of the good hot stuff in germany.
    there are actually no vendors for 306 (Cisco, Joye, Olympic...) Atomizers. Also u get the AW´s just @torch-vendors for high prize. i´ve to order my stuff in the uk (306 atomizers, DripTips, Batteries)
    I think the only good thing which can be called "made in germany" is bulli-smoker with its A1,A2 and so on...
    Another for european interessting thing is the dollar<->euro exchange, this makes it little bit cheaper.

7. julebaer

julebaer Full Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Germany
    Oh, i can proove, that in Germany we have to pay a lot more for batteries. checked aroung in Germany and the rest of the world. looks batteries are nearly the most expensive in Germany

8. hs107

hs107 Full Member Verified Member

Dec 18, 2011
    germany
    you can order 306 and good 510 Atty´s in Germany. if you want the addresses send me a PM, I don´t know if its allowed to post a Link.

9. Dampferhafen

Dampferhafen Full Member Verified Member

Apr 3, 2012
    Germany/Bavaria
    The situation for buying such items in Germany is better than a few months ago. Vape4me and DigitalSteam, e-Raucher-Store Unna are examples of stores who sells high-end hardware in Germany. Especially Vape4me, they are authorized reseller for REOSmods and SiamMods in Germany.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.