Batteries for an Older Buzz. My charger just died I have nothing to vape & going insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporWebHQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Pittsburgh
www.vaporwebhq.com
Hello there I have always been buying UltraFire 16340 880mAh 3.6V Protected batteries because thats what came with my Buzz when I got it. (Btw had the buzz for years now and keeps ticking I love it)

Just now tho my Charger died and all my batteries are dead.. I'm going insane I have nothing to vape and I need to order something ASAP.

I figure I may as well Order some batteries since I need a charger anyways but the Ultrafire batteries I have been using since I got the Buzz just don't last long at all..

Can Someone recommend Good batteries and a Charger for my Older Buzz Ecig? And hopefully a place to order them with quick shipping in the US ( I live in Pennsylvania ).

I can't take not having anything to vape so hopefully someone can help me out.

Thanks,
Jeff

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I also have an Original Buzz that has been a work horse of a PV. Those gray Ultrafires are horrible. You want to use the flame jacketed black and red protected Trustfires. I get mine direct from China and I know that you need some quick but many vendors have the TF flame jackets. Good luck to you!

If I were closer, I would give you a few to get by with.

VaporWebHQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Pittsburgh
www.vaporwebhq.com

VaporWebHQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Pittsburgh
www.vaporwebhq.com
I have the older version and use 16340's in a flashlight and it charges them and 18350's, 14500's and 18650's.

There out of stock on that charger so I will just get those batteries and then the same charger I have now the Ultrafire WF-138a charger. Hopefully it will work for the new batteris if not It will def work for my old ones.

EDIT: ok changed my mind again they are in stock for this charger: https://www.rtdvapor.com/online-store/battery-chargers/tf-tr003-detail

So I will get that charger there and those batteries.

I was really debating also picking up the Vamo and a battery for it but there price for it is alittle steep i think.

Would be nice to have a newer ecig even tho the Buzz has lasted like a true champ

Last edited:

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
Notcigs has these back in stock.

Powerizer Rcr123a 3.7 volt real 650 mah Buzz battery - notcigs.com

AW_Powerizer_16340.gif

Sure looks like a much choice over the AWs.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
How long do you plan on vaping?

Get good AW batts from Randy at RTD, and get yourself a good charger, PILA or XTAR.

I would not use a trustfire charger just to save a few bucks........add it up over 3-6 months time....or a year. My AW batts come off the PILA charger perfectly, but I think Xtar is good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread