Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Thanks a bunch @Mooch!

You've convinced me that the HG2 is the way to go. Any websites you can recommend that ships internationally? I tried a couple mentioned in this thread such a IMR and Battery Bro and neither of them ship outside USA. I saw FT does though. Reliable enough?

If FT says they are authentic, they probably are. I've never gotten batteries from them though. Hopefully, one of the vendors that @IMFire3605 listed will ship to you.

Reactions: inspects

easedel

Account closed on request
    Sep 4, 2015
    Thanks a bunch @Mooch!

You've convinced me that the HG2 is the way to go. Any websites you can recommend that ships internationally? I tried a couple mentioned in this thread such a IMR and Battery Bro and neither of them ship outside USA. I saw FT does though. Reliable enough?

http://www.illumn.com/shipping-info

They ship int. They are a battery site and not a vape site that sells batteries

Reactions: gerrymi
    My battery says different.
    image.jpg

R3fini

Nov 3, 2014
    Quebec
    My battery says different. View attachment 485438
    Just remember and be careful, that 35amp label is a Pulse Discharge Rating, not a Sustainable Continuous Discharge Rating, which the CDR on those are 20amp CDR.

It should be take into consideration that no cell manufacturer have ever rated their batteries for a use over 20A . Efest wrap these batteries and rate them for ''80 Amps pulse''. whether or not all these re-rated specs (talking for every brand right here) are real is up to faith really so they should be taken with a grain of salt. I personnaly used Efests in mech mods for over a year and a half and I'm am well satisfied of their. I had issues with autofiring on my stingray and I must say I am thoroughly impressed how they still lives after the stress they have been put into.

That said I now use He4s just for the extra safety in mind. Anyway the way I understand it, You really have to build below the .2 ohm in order to pull over the 20Amps. I just do not recommend to go below .2 ohm exeption made for temp resistance coils. Going below .3 ohms to me is the realm of dry hits and you don't really get much more flavor/vapor from your investment.I'm pretty sure all reputed brand of batteries would do just as nicely in pair inside todays regulated devices. Might be wrong on 200 watts mods though.

Just curious but how do you know that there is no such thing? eFest is a highly reputable company and don't know why they would intentionally over rate there product.
    There is no such thing as a 35a 18650 battery! But there are more than enough vendors/suppliers that would like you to believe that there are.
    They could print their wrappers to say that they're 100 amp batteries, but the cell would still be whatever is under their wrapper.

LeakyCarto

Moved On
    Aug 30, 2015
    SmallTown
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Multiple identities are not permitted on ECF

RH7

Aug 24, 2015
    I have just purchased my first mod which is an IPV D2 and got a free 2400 mah battery (LG i think). However, I want to get a battery that lasts longer and my only "knowledge" of batteries are that the higher the mah the longer it lasts (From what I've read here that isn't necessarily the case)

I would be most grateful if someone could point me in the direction of a battery that can last a substantial amount of time (at least a day).

I usually vape at around 18-22 watts and sometimes go higher to around 35 watts. I apologize in advance if my question has already been answered but I am a real physics idiot and have not been able to understand the mah-CDR-5A-10A charts that I've come across.

RH7

Aug 24, 2015
    At those power levels, and up to about 60W, you can use the 3000mAh LG HG2 battery. I don't know how long it will last you before needing charging but it's the highest capacity (mAh) battery you can get to use at 18W-35W.

Gee..That was quick! Thanks @Mooch.

What batteries are suited for mods such as the ipv d2 e.g. Protected, button top, flat top

As my device is a 75 watt device, would you say that the same 3000mAh LG HG2 battery would perform best?

Lastly, what about these batteries?
    1. Panasonic NCR18650B 18650 3400mAh
    2. LG MJ1 18650 3500mAh 10A
    3. Panasonic NCR18650A 3.7V 3100mAh
    4. Panasonic NCR18650A 3100mAh 3.7V
    Panasonic NCR18650GA 10A 3300mAh

Would they perform better or worse than the LG you recommended?

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    Unfortunately not shipping to where I live.. Not even FT :(
    Try these:
    If they don't ship to SG the only other option I am aware of is to look at purchasing from a China Distributor directly (similar to Fastech): Focalcig, Angelcigs, Gearbest.

You will have to check to see if any of these distributors ship to SG.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread