Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

k702

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
lost wages, sin city, NV
Hello

Haven't been here in quite a long time but I have a question.

I have had a good supply for batteries for about a year now and have bought batteries from the same place... rtdvapor since I started vaping.

Batteries are getting old, looking to get new.. but when I go to rtd it says it is unavailable.

So I guess I have 2 questions.

Anyone know if rtd vapor is still in business? and if not anyone know a reliable place I can go for batteries?

Thank you all in advance!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Thank you all so much! I really hope it isn't so with RTD.

Well, if they were "down for maintenance" it would be back up already. Consider RTD dead IMHO.

The "store maintenance" message you see when you visit the site is just a general message you see on a shopify store when it's taken offline.

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    Mound - Minnesota, USA

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I understand how it is to lose a trusted supplier, but all is not lost. The ones mentioned above are great sources.

18650batterystore usually has great prices and often has killer deals on great batts & chargers on their deal of the day page. I try to make it a point of checking that page every few weeks.

Whomever you buy from, best to stick with the ones on Mooch's list because he has tested batts from them and therefore has verified they carry authentic batts. He list can be found on the front page of his ecf blog. Just scroll down a bit.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Cucco
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread