battery chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Hi all'

I'm back!

I'd like to know a couple/few things for my Reo vaping enjoyment:

1: I have an RDT Vapor supplied Ultrafire WF-188 ( reading the box,lol) dble-ports ( where you put can put two batts in)
for 3.2V/3.7V for my IMR18650 3.7V 1600mah batteries( still reading the box)
2: After 2 days, I think the charging end things aren't connecting tight enuf to fully charge them ( I changed out batts 3 times today)
3:I bought them from RTD Vapor, but I think I'll try another supplier for another one.
4: Any suggestions for a supplier and type and style of charger...and batteries

thanks in advance for any info.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I like RTD Vapor- if it's fairly new, write him and say it's not working. Randy is a great guy to work with. I'm sure he'll make things right!! I've used the 188 and 139- both have their faults. My preference is the Star WP2-II...he has him on his site too and maybe he'll swap you...you'll have to pay a few bucks more but not much.

Last edited:

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I like RTD Vapor- if it's fairly new, write him and say it's not working. Randy is a great buy to work with. I'm sure he'll make things right!! I've used the 188 and 139- both have their faults. My preference is the Star WP2-II...he has him on his site too and maybe he'll swap you...you'll have to pay a few bucks more but not much.

hi TN..it's 2 days old,lol.He emailed me and said he'd refund the cost of the Ultrafire, ( anyway, it has a 30 day waranty, so he almost has to, lol) but now I'm a little leery of dealing with him.

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
My Ultrafire cord singed off when I plugged it into the wall. I realized I would rather spend money on good quality then keep spending money on things that fail.

Randy is awesome! I've never heard anything bad about RTD vapor. Give it another try. He's giving you a refund, that's more than most companies will do!

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Randy at RTD vapor is great. He will make it right; give him a chance to fix the problem. Many, many of us buy from him all the time.

whew!!!lol. I already trust so many of you with my jaded, cynical ole self, that i'm gonna order a better battery from him right now! ( I can't believe i'm DOING this!!) 'N i'll send back the other one when I get the new one.
Okie, instead of listening to a lotta generous folks n getting a major headache from trying to assimilate so much info,
n then getting lost in the info forest( and I can get lost going from the bed to the bath) can you tell me what you prefer from
Randy?

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I like RTD Vapor- if it's fairly new, write him and say it's not working. Randy is a great guy to work with. I'm sure he'll make things right!! I've used the 188 and 139- both have their faults. My preference is the Star WP2-II...he has him on his site too and maybe he'll swap you...you'll have to pay a few bucks more but not much.

ok then... if I'm disappointed/disillusioned I'll find you and toss you off your boat...
after i snatch your gorgeous Reo..:glug:( this could be you!)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
It's a multimeter. Randy (RTD) has a couple of them on his site. I had one of those little cheap ones (not from him) and it didn't work. The other one on his site ($26.50 Uni-T) looks much better, but you (I think) could find a similar one cheaper. I got one from Lowe's that I just love, and I don't remember it being that high. Others can chime in with better advice on that, probably. I do know that they're pretty handy. I got by without one for a long time, and you could too....but they're handy to check out the ohms on your cartomizers and attys, and the voltage on your batteries. It's one of those things that I didn't think I needed until I got it; now I don't know how I did without it. Ha.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
ok then... if I'm disappointed/disillusioned I'll find you and toss you off your boat...
after i snatch your gorgeous Reo..:glug:( this could be you!)

Haha...toss me off my boat, but you ain't getting my REO- it will be held tight in my clutches...who cares if I need my hands to swim!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread