Battery error on the vaporesso luxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackomar

Jul 28, 2020
Hello everyone,
I have a problem with my vaporesso luxe on the battery, in fact I have a message indicating to me that there is a battery error. So I changed my batteries and it didn't change anything. then I noticed that when I remove the right battery, we see on the screen that a battery is still working so I change the right battery but it still does not work. Si I concluded that it is the place of the right battery that has a problem.
Do you have a solution ?

there is the link of the video

Reactions: stols001

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
The first thing you're doing wrong is charging those batteries with the USB port. It does not charge the batteries evenly and it's for upgrading the software. External batteries need to be recharged on a battery charger. Its possible you have damaged your mod this way.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
The first thing you're doing wrong is charging those batteries with the USB port. It does not charge the batteries evenly and it's for upgrading the software. External batteries need to be recharged on a battery charger. Its possible you have damaged your mod this way.
I agree... get an external charger (many good deals online) Are both batteries new and have only been used (together) in this mod?

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Yes, that was the problem.
I’m such an idiot !
Thanks to all of you
No worries... I watched your video and you swapped the batteries very fast but I thought it looked like one went in upside-down. When you insert the batteries, start with the negative end then push in the positive end (on most mods it makes it go in easier)
Hey, I'm almost 60 years old and have lots of "brain farts" lately so I don't judge others when they mess up ;)

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
Reactions: Coyote628
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread