Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
I'm just wondering if this is normal operation. I'm having a serious problem finding any information on this despite doing searches for "Provari Heat" "Provari Warm" here or in google.

So I have a new V2 Provari that I just purchased with the AW IMR 18500 batteries right from Provape. My mini hasn't arrived yet so I have no basis for comparison. Once in a while the area of the Provari where the battery is gets pretty warm. It doesn't happen all the time and seems totally random. I've been trying to re-create it this morning by vaping at 5.0 volts and I can't seem to get it to happen. I have 4 batteries and I'm unsure if it's only a specific battery doing it because I've been rotating them.

Does anyone else have this happen? and is it normal?

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Well I don't really know if it's a problem. That's why I'm asking. If it's a problem I'll do a further investigation.

For reference the charger is the TN270 charger that comes with the starter kit. HOWEVER I did order the Pila charger this morning because it was every unclear if the TN270 could be used for the 18350 batteries for the mini. Also ordered the posts for it to charge the 18350. I haven't noticed the batteries getting hot on the charger at all.

The issue, if it is one, is that the batteries sometime get warm enough in the Provari when being vaped that you can feel it through the metal tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread