The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Battery Trouble

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by BckYrdBBQr, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BckYrdBBQr

BckYrdBBQr Full Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Ohio
    I got my SmokeStik on Friday 2/25/11. So far it is GREAT. I am having trouble with one of the batteries. One of them doesn't stay charged very long ..only about 2 hours The other one lasts most of the day. Any suggestions?

2. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Hmmm... Two hours of more or less continuous vaping is normal for a suprmini battery. A whole day is an aberration. How much are you using them?

3. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Call me.....we will take care of you. [​IMG]

4. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    hey OP.....I didnt scare you off did I? We didnt hear from you today as far as I know. I was not trying to evade the issue....it's just that there are a couple different scenarios that could be happening here and it's much faster and easier to talk to a person on the phone.....then whatever needs to be replaced can get done right then and there. Please do call......failure is a natural part of any electronic product....SmokeStik included. If you have a problem we want to make it right.

5. BckYrdBBQr

BckYrdBBQr Full Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Ohio
    hey lorikay,
    not scared off. still trying to get all this figured out. After what Katya said I wanted to give it a few more days to see if I was just confused about how much I was vaping compared to how long the battery was lasting. I admit I am dizzy from all the information. Who knew? Surely not me. Thanks for your quick response and follow-up.

6. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    There is a super easy way to figure it out......just put a piece of tape on one of the batteries. Then it should only take one or two charge cycles to figure out if one of them isn't performing up to par. From your desciption of the problem you really just need to call or send me an email and let me replace that battery for you. Make sure you identify it though.....you don't want to end up returning the good one!!!!

I know this is ECF and we have harped ad nauseum about dripping and the battery warranty. But if your kit is less than 30days old it's covered. Don't suffer!!! Call us.

PS.....let me just be clear on this warranty issue......being an ECF member does NOT automaticly void the life time warranty. Returning a battery drowning in Bananas Foster juice does. Buy the cartos....get the warranty. Simple!

7. player30

player30 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    And the cartos are soooooooo much better than banana's foster!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.