Call me.....we will take care of you.
Easy-button-300x227.jpg

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hey OP.....I didnt scare you off did I? We didnt hear from you today as far as I know. I was not trying to evade the issue....it's just that there are a couple different scenarios that could be happening here and it's much faster and easier to talk to a person on the phone.....then whatever needs to be replaced can get done right then and there. Please do call......failure is a natural part of any electronic product....SmokeStik included. If you have a problem we want to make it right.

BckYrdBBQr

Feb 25, 2011
Ohio
hey lorikay,
not scared off. still trying to get all this figured out. After what Katya said I wanted to give it a few more days to see if I was just confused about how much I was vaping compared to how long the battery was lasting. I admit I am dizzy from all the information. Who knew? Surely not me. Thanks for your quick response and follow-up.

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
There is a super easy way to figure it out......just put a piece of tape on one of the batteries. Then it should only take one or two charge cycles to figure out if one of them isn't performing up to par. From your desciption of the problem you really just need to call or send me an email and let me replace that battery for you. Make sure you identify it though.....you don't want to end up returning the good one!!!!

I know this is ECF and we have harped ad nauseum about dripping and the battery warranty. But if your kit is less than 30days old it's covered. Don't suffer!!! Call us.

PS.....let me just be clear on this warranty issue......being an ECF member does NOT automaticly void the life time warranty. Returning a battery drowning in Bananas Foster juice does. Buy the cartos....get the warranty. Simple!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread