The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Smokestik Royale

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by sulld58, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sulld58

sulld58 Full Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    Well, I am two weeks tobacco free thanks to the Smokestik Royale. I am extremely satisfied with everything about this E-cig. It looks classy, it vapes as well as my analogs did. The battery life is acceptable (although I have two and one lasts much longer than the other). I would advise that any one purchasing should go right to the cartomizers and skip the atty/cartridge setup. I was not at all happy with the atty/cart and exchanged them for the same value in cartomizers. ( Thanks Michelle). So far the customer service has been excellent. All in all I'm glad I went with Smokestik and now talking my brother and a friend into trying them.

2. WitchWay

WitchWay Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Texas
    Congrats sulld!!!! I have a Hendu and love it. I wear it on a silver chain around my neck when I go out. It's my dress up PV :)

3. sulld58

sulld58 Full Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    How cool is that!!!! I have the silver case and carry that with me everywhere. I'm always getting inquisitive people asking me about it. I really enjoy informing tobacco users that there is a better way.

4. Yankee802

Yankee802 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2010
    Panama City, Florida
    I just got the SmokeStik atty, and (for an atty) it's realy pretty good. I still MUCH prefer cartos, (and specifically SmokeStik) but I just wanted to give props to their atty.

5. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Okay WW...pictures or it didnt happen!!! I want to see the chain and how you did it!!!!!
    I'll take pictures of my Hendu with the purple drip tip and purple brocade lanyard right now!

edit...okay...this is ridiculous! Found my red drip tip on my Mr Puffer....black drip tip on a Gold Smoke Stik...where the heck is my purple drip tip?!?!?!?

found it!!! under the PC tower :)

6. billster88

billster88 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2008
    canada
    You should check out the newer High resolution pics on the Products page...they really do the Royale some Justice!!:2cool:

7. sulld58

sulld58 Full Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    I've been working on my brother to switch. He's a long distance truck driver and buys cigarettes by the case!!! This would be so much cheaper and healthier for him.

8. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Hi all....just an FYI...the Royale is out of stock right now but should be back in about a week.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.