Smokestik Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am two weeks tobacco free thanks to the Smokestik Royale. I am extremely satisfied with everything about this E-cig. It looks classy, it vapes as well as my analogs did. The battery life is acceptable (although I have two and one lasts much longer than the other). I would advise that any one purchasing should go right to the cartomizers and skip the atty/cartridge setup. I was not at all happy with the atty/cart and exchanged them for the same value in cartomizers. ( Thanks Michelle). So far the customer service has been excellent. All in all I'm glad I went with Smokestik and now talking my brother and a friend into trying them.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Okay WW...pictures or it didnt happen!!! I want to see the chain and how you did it!!!!!
I'll take pictures of my Hendu with the purple drip tip and purple brocade lanyard right now!

edit...okay...this is ridiculous! Found my red drip tip on my Mr Puffer....black drip tip on a Gold Smoke Stik...where the heck is my purple drip tip?!?!?!?

found it!!! under the PC tower :)

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi all....just an FYI...the Royale is out of stock right now but should be back in about a week.

royale.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread