ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
Somewhere on top of the world
Ahem, since nobody wants to take the killshot:

50cal_rifle_shot_zps66893f35.gif

1000!

Guyz RULE.........Girls...........

Look really great in bikinis shooting a .50 Barrett that I wish I Had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

That's freaking awesome.... no mercy!!!!!!!!! hehe

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
Ahem, since nobody wants to take the killshot:

50cal_rifle_shot_zps66893f35.gif

1000!

Guyz RULE.........Girls...........

Look really great in bikinis shooting a .50 Barrett that I wish I Had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I was going to ask WTH she was shooting, it has a heck of a kick. Fifty cal, huh?

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
It's great for an emplaced or crew served weapon, but for general infantry use I prefer .303 Brit.
Chartreuse, it's funny that you mentioned the .303 Enfield. For many years, I had an Australian made .303. I used to reload my own ammo for it and use it for target shooting. Nice rifle.

Gr8Scott

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
Ifaitoldzya, Umytszlapmi
Yup,
The .303 Enfield is vastly understated and quite formitable. There was a time, way back when, when you could get 'em all day long for under $50 and the ammo was really cheap too :)

Yeah the way that windshield jiggled, LOL!

It's my favorite GIF. I could marry that woman if her "front end" looked any where near as good as that " windshield" :D

chartreuse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
The High Plains
Chartreuse, it's funny that you mentioned the .303 Enfield. For many years, I had an Australian made .303. I used to reload my own ammo for it and use it for target shooting. Nice rifle.

Heh, I have several rifles in .303 Brit. I also have an Ishy 2A1 in 7.62 Nato that looks almost identical to a regular SMLE. I like to give folks a go on it, then hand them a proper Enfield and listen to them cry about how their shoulder hurts... :laugh:

Loading for the.303 Brit is interesting. I use Sierra 180gr and Speer 150gr Spitzers, but they don't come close to the old Mk. VII Ball, with the cellulose in the tip to ensure keyholing on impact....

I also load .380/200 for the Webley and Enfield revolvers. 2.3 grains of True Blue and a 200gr .360" bullet from the Western Bullet Company does the job nicely!

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
Some of us believe in arming cats....

Im aussie....am I missing something.....:confused: arming.............mmmmmmmmmm.....does it mean do I hold alice in my arms?....alice is my cat...........if so......alice dosnt like to be held...............you can only pat her when she lets me...or else she bites!!!

chartreuse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
The High Plains
Im aussie....am I missing something.....:confused: arming.............mmmmmmmmmm.....does it mean do I hold alice in my arms?....alice is my cat...........if so......alice dosnt like to be held...............you can only pat her when she lets me...or else she bites!!!

Nope, I mean exactly what I say. One of my sidelines is an amateur research project that is exploring ways in which we might make it possible for cats to shoot some .... in the face.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
Nope, I mean exactly what I say. One of my sidelines is an amateur research project that is exploring ways in which we might make it possible for cats to shoot some .... in the face.

what da?.....cats with guns..?...............ok.............im lost....:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread