Battle Pack 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The Battle Pack is now ready to purchase! Yay!!!

You get four 10ml bottles at 10mg nicotine. They are pre-packaged and so we cannot change the nicotine level. We wanted to keep the price low and so made the decision to only offer one nicotine level while they are in a four pack. Once they are sold on their own, they will have all the choices, nicotine level and bottle size.

Whooo Hoooo!

battlepack_banner.jpg

Here is the link to the product page.

All flavors are really, really yummy!

We have:

• Bianca's Bliss by BiancaMontgomery
  • Conspiracy by thehangdude
  • Pchela's Poison by pchela
  • That Coconut Stuff by mfraz25

Congrats to the winners! And now, let the real games begin! Good Luck to all of you.

To everyone else, actually, especially the contestants, feel free to razz, tease, badger, goad, needle, nudge and taunt - but please, of course, keep it clean and don't be nasty. Thanks all, lets have fun with this.

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Figures the Battle Pack comes out the day I recieved my latest order from M&P...lol. Guess I'm gonna have to wait another week before I can try 'em. Good luck to all the contestants!!

Same here.... I just placed an order that will come in on Monday..... Darn!!! It is sooooooooo tempting to order the Battle Pack anyways....... No! Don't do it! Oh, what the heck...maybe... NO.... YES.... (these are the voices in my head fighting with my urge to place another order... LOL!.............. I think I'll wait til Monday night though. Got a trial of Red Ridge Mist coming in, may need to order a bigger bottle if I like it, which I'm almost sure I will.... But - it is sooooooooooo tempting!

Last edited:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Not only did Conspiracy pass my test, it aced the test. Each version better than the one before.

I ended up going with the tobacco heavy version, because it is my flavor and I like tobacco. But it is far from your typical tobacco. And I also found that Conspiracy mixes with nearly every other vape. If you have some nasty ejuice, just add a few drops of Consipacy per ml. You will be amazed how Conspiracy can transform it into a great vape.

Conspiracy does require some steeping to reach its final flavor, but fresh out of the mailbox it is delicious (just in a different way).

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
That Coconut Stuff is going to knock your socks off... like for real.

it's a creamy, smooth blend of coconut and rum with just a hint of lime. I swear every hit is like being on a beach somewhere, you can feel the wind in your hair and ocean mist on your face. it is very nomnomnom.

(obviously I can't type tonight.)

Last edited:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I got the Battle Pack in this morning, so I thought I would do a short review on their fresh flavors. They are all 10mg nic, and in Boge 3.0 ohm cartos on my VMax.

Color:
That Coconut Stuff is the lightest of the four. Nearly clear, with just a bit of gold.
Conspiracy is also light, a cloudy hay color that will change to reddish brown when fully steeped.
Bianca's Bliss is a clear, light golden color.
Pchela's Poison is also clear, but already a medium reddish brown.

Flavors/Taste:
That Coconut Stuff has a clean taste of coconut and lime and maybe a hint of pineapple. The flavors are nicely blended. The coconut takes front stage on the inhale, and the lime comes through stronger on the exhale. Almost like a tropical drink. Great vapor! Moderate throat hit. At higher voltage, the lime intensifies to take over the mix. Left at low voltage, this is a very good vape (fresh).

Pchela's Poison is a coffee vape. It seems to have a mocha background with a hint of caramel. I am not a coffee vape lover, but this one is very good. It has a sweet bitterness to it. Great vapor and good throat hit. I think steeping will improve this further.

Bianca's Bliss is the most complex mix. The pineapple and sweet cake are the main flavors. Not far behind you can taste a sweet blueberry. This is a fruity dessert vape. Fresh from the post office, this flavor is a winner. When I increase the voltage, the blueberry joins the pineapple to form a tropical punch flavor. The cake is lost at higher voltage. Still it remains a very good flavor.

Conspiracy when fresh, is like a coconut milkshake with a hint of nutty grit. This unique flavor is very good. It rocks a solid throat hit with plenty of vapor. Like its distant cousin Haze, this flavor improves with a week in the steeping closet.

Overall thoughts:
Each of these flavors have their own strengths. On their own, they are each great flavors. But together, the diversity of the flavors show how great our mixtress Scuba is. One coffee, one drink, one dessert, one tobacco. All created by amateurs, perfected by Scuba. I will revisit them after a week in the steeping bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread