Battlestar performance issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyJ

Apr 24, 2018
Sydney, Australia
I don't have one. I have heard that the board doesn't convert power super efficiently from the batteries, though. I forget where, but I've head it, I think. I could be wrong. IDK how you are setting your display screen up or what mode you are using it in, either. I do find that using TC can decrease battery life in some mods, of course the mod is doing more. Depending on your display and length of time it shuts off and what it is doing that may be a way to increase battery life. Etc.

I have a couple "clock" mods, and one (a Vapresso mod) as well as the Cylon both have clocks. Which I thoroughly like, but my Vapresso mod probably gets worse battery life in comparison to the Cylon. Some boards are just more efficient, period.

Hopefully it's not a deal changer for you, depending on just what kind of battery life you are getting. Best of luck and I'm sure someone with the mod is going to come along with better, more specific suggestions and etc.

Anna

I dont use TC on this mod and the display timeout is instant.

im running a dual 1.42 build with 30q 18650 3700mah batteries

Reactions: stols001

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I dont use TC on this mod and the display timeout is instant.

im running a dual 1.42 build with 30q 18650 3700mah batteries
With brand new batteries with a CDR of 15-20 (i.e., the 30Q), you should get about 100 Watts out of the device at 3.4v. If it is cutting off sooner (3.5v, 3.6v, etc) then the batteries are probably worn from use.

To roughly calculate your amp draw on a two-battery VW device, Wattage / # of batteries / 3

If that number falls between 15 and 20, you are getting close to a high battery wear situation and you should charge them.

Any battery loses discharge capacity with regular use. Regularly discharging them to 3.2v or below causes a lot of wear.

• Useful
sorry to hear that bro,is it possible to fix it by firmware upgrade?
I have my battlestar for like 1 month ago its my 1st mod,so far so good
Thanks for the info how to check version,im gonna check my version later hope it not the bad version

edit : I got ver 015 hope it all good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread