Bauway 306 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

acka

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
Anyone have experience with these?

I bought one for a quite expensive £4 plus shipping and LOVED it. Bridged in SR (2.9ohm). I hate clearos, never tried RDAs and only use carts. But this was PERFECT. I pushed 30 mls of heavy VG juice through, with no sign of dying, and the flavour was...oh, the flavour. I'd never known such delight.

I then bought 30 direct from Bauway in the same spec and thought I was set for life. I got them on Monday and am already on my 3rd. ....ty is not the word. Am I doing something wrong? They look the exact same, it was definitely Bauway I dealt with but they're totally different.

The first two didn't have any wick popping up from the atty, just a small wick through the coil. The £4 one I bought did and I thought this might be the difference. These 2 were popping and fizzing from the get go with juice shooting out all over the place. The flavour was much more muted though. I thought it could be vapor's tongue but even in a cart these heavy VG juices are better.

When I began to check the others, they had the wick above the coil. Yes! No. While there's no spitting, the flavour is as dull - despite the fact that tons of vapour's coming out and it's EATING juice. Constant dry hits then burnt taste then gurgling. Arrrgh.

I feel like they're running too hot for my taste, and far hotter than the original I bought. But I don't know why this would be and putting it to 3.2v doesn't really do anything noticeable. They're like different pieces of equipment from the first.

Is they're anything I can/should be doing? I already ordered an RDA late last night as I was so down about it. I really thought these were the atties for me though, if I could save them somehow I'd love it.

TIA for any advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread