BAZINGA! Juice Specials (historical record)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beau

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
40% off Sale 7/14-7/21!!
Room is needed for new flavors and we need these current ones to move on out. Nicoticket is happy to announce this amazing deal to make some space. Pick up these delicious flavors before they run out. It will be awhile before some of these are restocked, and some will be gone for good, yes GONE FOR GOOD!
Strike, Peanut Butter Cookie, Band Camp, Got Cooke?, Sure Bert, & The Doodle!

Coupon Code: BLOWOUT

Last edited:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
30% off of all Betelgeuse & Radioactive purchases!!

Anything but Another Generic Fruit Punch

This was our first truly exceptional recipe - the flavor that got us “off the launch-pad” in April of 2013. The irony is, our first hit might very well be our biggest. Betelgeuse is an eclectic explosion of fruit flavors featuring notes of Raspberry, Mango, Pineapple, and Strawberry. This peculiar combination of fruit flavors lends a unique ability to work together to keep your senses guessing - it has a tendency to get "redder" over time... (The Mango and Pineapple give way to the Strawberries and Raspberries) Regulars with refined palates note that it’s constantly changing like a chameleon... one regular calls it "a swift kick in the taste buds - but with no pain or loss of dignity." Betelgeuse steeps like a true champion - hit it fresh out of the box and enjoy the fruit revolution. Try Betelgeuse in a wide range of devices... Clearomizers, Rebuildable Tank Atomizers (RTAs), Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers (RDAs) - airflow will have a dramatic impact in the quality and intensity of this Fruit eliquid. Experiment with low/medium/high heat by adjusting your voltage/wattage - this Fruit eJuice profile is very volatile over a wide range of heat conditions. Last but certainly not least, have a little fun with the placement of the drip-tip in your mouth and experiment with different vaping styles... lung hits, mouth to lung hits, oral exhales, nasal exhales... each small adjustment in "style" has the potential to unleash a new dimension of this deviously complex flavor profile!

* PG/VG Ratio = 65/35 <<Wicks Good In Basic Tanks*

Indecent Exposure

Radioactive is a top shelf 'tobacco forward' liquid. I'm not sure there is a comparable liquid so I will stop short of any "tastes like" comparison - this is as original as any liquid you will ever try...

There is a definite vanilla undertone. The inclusion of our in-house blended tobacco absolute provides the base for a "less sweet" earthy/woody/smoky tone that has been described as somewhat similar to a pecan shell. Some vapers enjoy this "sun-dried/cured tobacco" fresh, as opposed to well-steeped - try it fresh out of the box despite the steeping recommendation below. One user swears it has undertones of root beer? It's extremely complex and has been known to change significantly over time.

One thing is for certain, it's hard to put a finger on the flavor - but - it's even harder to put down.

* PG/VG Ratio = 50/50*

Coupon Code:

B-Rad

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
25% Off The Virus & Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake!

...CATCH IT BEFORE IT CATCHES YOU...

The Virus isn't an eLiquid, it's a legend. Infectiously delicious, the Virus has overtaken Custard's Last Stand as our best seller by a significant margin... and why? Just like a real virus, our signature eJuice is constantly evolving. Vaping enthusiasts have no choice but to endure the infection process as they experience the shifting flavors of chocolate, coffee, peanuts, honey, caramel, tobacco and maple syrup flavors. No easy feat describing this liquid because it changes so much... What will you taste? The reports are so varied that it's impossible to know until you try it yourself. The Virus is a unique experience that can’t be replicated by any other eJuice on the market. The longevity and evolution of this eJuice sets it apart from its competitors. The changing flavors offer a different experience every hour - sure to keep vaping enthusiasts wanting more!

* PG/VG Ratio = 65/35

So Tasty, You Probably Can't Even

It's that time of year. Pumpkin this, pumpkin that, pumpkin eJuice. This 50/50 liquid has all of the tasty goodness of pumpkin pie, mixed with the thick and creamy goodness of cheesecake. Perfect vape for this fall season. Spice up your evening with some Spiced Pumping Cheesecake.

* PG/VG Ratio = 50/50

*The coupon must be entered at the point-of-sale for discount to be applied. Discount cannot be retroactively applied to existing order. Only one coupon may be applied to any single order - including rewards coupons!

Coupon Code:

Week1

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
30% Off Absolute Creme Brulee, Radioactive, & Date Night!

So Delicious it Should be Sinful

If I had to choose one word for ACB - I would pick the word "decadent." This is a new take on our classic Creme Brulee. ACB, as it has come to be known, utilizes a creamy vanilla custard base - and adds a thick layer of caramel in double portions (as compared to traditional CB). It is finished with a *touch* of our in-house blended tobacco absolute to make the caramel 'pop.' Don't let the inclusion of a tobacco element discourage you... this is *far* from being a tobacco vape - the tobacco element is present but not distracting... all but the most refined palates might not even notice it if we didn't specifically tell you it was there. The caramel is forward in ACB, with the vanilla coming in behind it. Comparatively speaking, our traditional CB is more vanilla forward, with the caramel serving as the accent. As a general rule, if you like CB, CLS, or Frenilla - ACB is a *must try* event. The clamor to make more of this is *deafening* - when it's out of stock, we get no fewer than half a dozen inquiries about it daily.

PG/VG Ratio: 50/50

Exposure

Radioactive is a top shelf 'tobacco forward' liquid. I'm not sure there is a comparable liquid so I will stop short of any "tastes like" comparison - this is as original as any liquid you will ever try...

There is a definite vanilla undertone. The inclusion of our in-house blended tobacco absolute provides the base for a "less sweet" earthy/woody/smoky tone that has been described as somewhat similar to a pecan shell. Some vapers enjoy this "sun-dried/cured tobacco" fresh, as opposed to well-steeped - try it fresh out of the box despite the steeping recommendation below. One user swears it has undertones of root beer? It's extremely complex and has been known to change significantly over time.

One thing is for certain, it's hard to put a finger on the flavor - but - it's even harder to put down.

Date Night

A delightful fruity tobacco. Dates have been around for close to 50 million years, and are a staple in many cultures' diets from Ancient Egyptian and Greek civilizations, and they can now be found pretty much everywhere, and are used in a wide variety of different dishes from sweet to savory, and we think this liquid captures that perfectly.

When vaped fresh, Date Night (clever, right?) is very date forward, with a slight floral note (the floral note does disappear after steeping for about one to two weeks). The NET flavors comes through more as the liquid steeps, and the sweetness of the date mellows out, and combines with the tobacco for a smooth and hearty vape. If you are looking for a sweet fruit flavor that isn't your traditional tropical or strawberry flavor, this is a great liquid. Alternatively, if you are looking for a nice rich tobacco with an interesting twist (and don't mind waiting for a week or so to steep), then again, this should be right up your alley.

*The coupon must be entered at the point-of-sale for discount to be applied. Discount cannot be retroactively applied to existing order. Only one coupon may be applied to any single order - including rewards coupons!

Coupon Code:

ThirtyPercent

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
25% Off Custard's Last Stand, Band Camp, & Peanut Butter Cookie!

Our Best-Selling Vanilla Custard

Custard's Last Stand, affectionately known as 'CLS', is the liquid that made us famous. Everyone we hand it to, loves it. The next question is usually "Where can I get it?" No flowery description required: it’s thick; it’s creamy; it’s decadent; it’s vanilla custard. Despite the 'no frills' presentation (IE, no additional 'twists' in the flavor profile) - our rendition of "straight up vanilla custard" is deviously complex. It’s as close to an all day vape as we have ever experienced – truth be told, it’s hard to put it down.

* PG/VG Ratio = 50/50

Band Camp

Band Camp is a true Apple Pie flavor. Granny Smith Apples with hints of cinnamon all enveloped in a delicious flaky pie crust. The crust emerges more as time goes on, while the cinnamon fades into the background of the apple. If you like more cinnamon, vape it fresh. Either way, it's the best apple pie around.

PLEASE NOTE: This flavor is ONLY available and will ONLY be available in 3mg, 6mg, and 12mg this time around. This flavor may crack or etch plastic tanks with extended use.

*PG/VG Ratio = 50/50

PBC Union Rejoice!

Closer to the "original PBC" (as opposed to "Reloaded" v2). Tastes almost like fresh peanuts when it's fresh - the kind you get at the ballpark. Welcome back MLB! Cookie comes forward over an extended steep, peanuts mellow out, gets "creamy." A Nicoticket CLASSIC. Great vape!

* PG/VG Ratio = 50/50

Coupon Code:

FOTW-W74B

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I saw on Facebook that Strawnilla is the flavor of the week this week. The code is Straw30 for 30% off. I don't know why I didn't see it announced here nor did I get an email. Oh well, figured it might help someone if I mention it here!
Good through midnight May 5th.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I saw on Facebook that Strawnilla is the flavor of the week this week. The code is Straw30 for 30% off. I don't know why I didn't see it announced here nor did I get an email. Oh well, figured it might help someone if I mention it here!
Good through midnight May 5th.

Thanks Jingles! I've stopped worrying about it because someone always beats me to the posting. :laugh:

Email NT to make sure you are set to get the newsletter at contact@nicoticket.com . I got mine, glad you saw it on FB! :thumb:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
FOTW: GRAVITY

Opposites Attract

Instructions for Vaping Gravity - a step by step guide:

Fill a tank with Gravity.

Drive to your nearest Taco Bell.

Order a gut buster - don't forget the Baha Blast Mountain Dew.

Sip on the Baha Blast Mountain Dew while you wait for your food to be prepared.

Vape Gravity.

Thank you, drive thru!

Best of ECF 2013 "Members Choice Awards" - (1st Place) Fruit

Best of ECF 2014 "Members Choice Awards" - (3rd Place) Fruit (behind Strawnilla and Betelgeuse from Nicoticket!)

Gravity vapes well in a wide variety of devices - clearomizers, rebuildable tank atomizers (RTA's), rebuildable drip atomizers (RDA's), and everything in between. Due to the complexity of the liquid, different elements of the flavor profile will take precedence when the liquid is consumed in different devices. Small adjustments in heat and airflow can produce dramatic changes in the profile - we very much encourage you to experiment to find your personal sweet spot with wattage, voltage, and device pairings.

* PG/VG Ratio = 65/35

* Reccomended Steep Time: All Nicoticket eLiquid is adequately pre-steeped and is generally suitable for vaping by the time it arrives at your door. Since Gravity is a fruit, additional steeping generally does not result in dramatic changes in the flavor profile... a good shake and 24 hours with the cap off will suffice!

Coupon Code: Gravity20

poobear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
IN
I use a Nautilus Mini, 1.8ohm/4.8v and its sweet, but the flavor is subtle to me.
What I have found though, is I mix it with everything, and it really adds to other flavors in sweetness and richness. So much so, that I bought (3) 60ml bottles of it because I will be sad when it's gone.
I got 1 60 with my bogo order yesterday if I like (if still there) will get more on the 6/11 bogo order

Beau

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
35) The Virus, The Doodle, & PBC
36) CLS, Sure Bert, & Drip Tips!
37) GCD, Band Camp, The Cure, & The Cure 2.0
38) Radio, Ecliptic, & Butterbeer
39) Creme Brulee, Frenilla, PBC, & Mah Peeps
40) ACB, Gravity, & Got Cookie
41) Wakonda, Raz Cup, and The Dooodle!
42) The Virus, Band Camp, and Ecliptic
43) Betelgeuse & Radioactive
44) CLS, Passioncake, and Drip Tips
45) Wakonda & Virus
46) Gravity & Ecliptic
47) Creme Brulee & Raz Cup
48) CLS, GCD, The Cure, & The Cure 2.0
49) The Virus & Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake
50) ACB, Radio, & Date Night
51) Wakonda, Mercury, & Kung Fu Kiwi
52) Betelgeuse, Gravity, & Ecliptic.
53) CLS, Band Camp, & PBC
54) The Virus & Sure Bert
55) Wakonda & Raz Cup
56) ACB & Radio
57) Betelgeuse & CLS
58) The Virus & Katy’s Virus
59) Frenilla & Strawnilla
60) Creme Brulee, GCD, & Gravity
61) Wakonda & Cure
62) ACB, Raz Cup, & Sure Bert
63) CLS, Betelgeuse, & Radio
64) Strawnilla & Katy's Virus
65) Frenilla & The Virus
66) Wakonda & Radioactive

Last edited:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
30% off of The Virus, Peanut Butter Cookie, & The Doodle purchases!!

VIRUS
...CATCH IT BEFORE IT CATCHES YOU...

The Virus isn't an eLiquid, it's a legend. Infectiously delicious, the Virus has overtaken Custard's Last Stand as our best seller by a significant margin... and why? Just like a real virus, our signature eJuice is constantly evolving. Vaping enthusiasts have no choice but to endure the infection process as they experience the shifting flavors of chocolate, coffee, peanuts, honey, caramel, tobacco and maple syrup flavors. No easy feat describing this liquid because it changes so much... What will you taste? The reports are so varied that it's impossible to know until you try it yourself. The Virus is a unique experience that can’t be replicated by any other eJuice on the market. The longevity and evolution of this eJuice sets it apart from its competitors. The changing flavors offer a different experience every hour - sure to keep vaping enthusiasts wanting more.

Help us spread The Virus by ordering now and sharing with your friends. Drip, test, vape, and reorder.

*PG/VG Ratio = 65/35

PBC Union Rejoice!

Closer to the "original PBC" (as opposed to "Reloaded" v2). Tastes almost like fresh peanuts when it's fresh - the kind you get at the ballpark. Welcome back MLB! Cookie comes forward over an extended steep, peanuts mellow out, gets "creamy." A Nicoticket CLASSIC. Great vape!

* PG/VG Ratio = 50/50

It's Doodle Time!

Snickerdoodle Cookie, affectionately known as "The Doodle," represents our take on the timeless bakery confection. The doodle features a billowy sugar cookie dusted with a delectable bakery-style cinnamon! The cookie portion takes time to emerge - remember to pop that top and give it a night with the cap off before you go all honey-badger on it! This liquid leaves the whole place smelling like fresh-baked cookies just came out of the oven! Over an extended steep some detect a very faint "ginger" note - a pleasant spin on the perennial favorite that many regulars have begged us not to change because they enjoy the intermittent surprise! We've captured the "done just right" crispy edges and the chewy center - the only thing missing is a glass of milk. All the taste - none of the calories - this is a "can't miss" opportunity to spoil yourself without the guilt!

* PG/VG Ratio = 50/50

Coupon Code:

3Peat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread