BCC for VG juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I can't vape much PG (about 20% seems to be the limit), so all of my juice is high/all VG. I just got in a T3s, MT3, ARO, and one of the Discount Vaper's brand BCC. So far the T3s and MT3 are performing pretty well, but the ARO isn't. The DV brand is hit or miss, sometimes tasting great, sometimes tasting horrible.

Any recommendations? I prefer a single coil, but a BDC would be ok, I guess, so long as it actually works well with VG. I just don't really want a top coil because I never had any that I liked.

Last edited:

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
You could try the combination of the Kanger ProTank 2 (for its single bottom coil design) along with the base from the Kanger AeroTank (a nice dual coil design which may have issues with all VG juice) which is available separately and seems to fix the issues some folks had with the PT2. Or you could try the AeroTank alone. I know I like mine a lot but I only go up to about 50% VG concentrations in my e-liquids. I'm sure I saw at least one person mention using a high (perhaps 100%) concentration VG juice successfully in their AeroTank but don't remember which thread here it was.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Hi

I don't know the Aros. I did buy an Aspire with that dual coil cartridge design and then I just... set it aside. I really can't see these dual coil "cartridge" things with two tiny holes in the head to feed liquid working with high VG. I'll try it some day but I don't expect it to work.

I have to use 100 VG as someone who is allergic to PG. I've had no problems with any of the Kanger BCC single coil designs: Any of the ProTank 1 or 2 or Mini's, T3s or MT3s or the EVOD.

Last edited:

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I've been considering the PT2 for a while, so I might get one of those. Kangers just seem to perform best in my (limited) clearo experience. This is the first time I've used clearos in a year, except the ones that came with my devices, so I'm very out of the loop on newer ones and trying to catch up.

Thank you both! I'll narrow my search to those and see if I can find out about high/all VG in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread