Bcc they all leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
well i changed my juice ratios and yippee they work fine no flooding 30/70 pg vg and its going well i like the taste i am getting now and more importantly no flooding must have been having a bad day or two got 2 pro tanks ,1 pro tank mini2,3 evods all running like a dream!

Thanks for the update. I am happy to hear that they are working for you now. Nothing worse than leaky juice delivery devices.

SquareHimself

Jun 1, 2011
Ohio
I'm currently using the Smok Tech ARO Pyrex version and I've got to say... It's the best thing I could've hoped for. I highly highly recommend it. Check out some reviews on YouTube if you like. It's a solid device and I haven't seen a single leak out of it nor experienced flooding issues. Using 80/20 and 75/25 VG dominant liquids. I'm in love :D

Last edited:
I'm currently using the Smok Tech ARO Pyrex version and I've got to say... It's the best thing I could've hoped for. I highly highly recommend it. Check out some reviews on YouTube if you like. It's a solid device and I haven't seen a single leak out of it nor experienced flooding issues. Using 80/20 and 75/25 VG dominant liquids. I'm in love :D

I recently got the Aro and while I love it it leaks all the time for me. It was great when I first got it. After the first time I had to change out the coil it is fine for a day then leaks....I have noticed that it starts to leak when it is about 2/3 empty. I have tried multiple coils and always the same. I have evods and a pro tank mini that I never have this issue with....sucks cuz I love the performance of the tank otherwise....

OBDave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'll just add to the confusion - my Protanks leak below 1/2 tank, but my EVODs and AROs I can vape down to almost empty and rarely have a problem...trying the "put the rubber gasket on backwards" trick on the Protank right now to see if it helps, but I'm still at 3/4 tank...

j3illy

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
MA
I never understood why someone would let their tank run dry. Fill often and vape happy.:toast:
Yea but I can't understand why it's accepted that there will probably be issues if the tank isn't half-full. I do like to keep my CE4's full, but if I plan on switching flavors, I'd want to vape the entire tank that's in there to the bottom. I'm able to do this w/o any issues thankfully. Then if I'm out and about in the car and whatnot, I actually don't like the tank to be too full, cuz that's when CE4's can leak. So I definitely have situations where I wanna be able to vape under a half tank full and not have problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread