Not open for further replies.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
I don't think you will be able to find that information. They can't give a guarantee about something like that, it depends on the user and the individual unit.

We all know that if 100 Ipods are made there will be a ratio of how many will die after the first use or after a week, some component will fail in one but work fine in ten others etc.

I would just have to speculate that if there are not a lot of complaints about them coming DOA or blowing out after a few uses then it's a good unit, of course how they perform when used is a factor too.

Sorry, I can't be more specific, all I know is the last time I looked for them the average price was 8.99 - 9.99 a piece.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Im asking for people to give me information on the be112 based on thier own experiences....
I got two and tried them at 6V and wasn't impressed.
That's my experience, but apparently my experience differs from that of many others.

But if you are interested I could trade them to you.
I've only used one of them once, and the other is unused.

The only thing I need is KR808D-1 manual batteries.
But if you have any of those we can talk.
:)

nawcho

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Los Angeles
I got two and tried them at 6V and wasn't impressed.
That's my experience, but apparently my experience differs from that of many others.

But if you are interested I could trade them to you.
I've only used one of them once, and the other is unused.

The only thing I need is KR808D-1 manual batteries.
But if you have any of those we can talk.
:)

I already have be112's.

nawcho

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Los Angeles
I own over 400 of them and IMHO they are the best atomizer I have ever used. The draw is just right as well as the burn rate. They can handle a good voltage load, and the bridge is not too high. Build with a good gauge wire and contacts.

I can not speak more highly of them in the year that I have been using them.

Sun

About how long do they last you before performance drops off sun?

This one im using right now is awesome but if its anything like my 901 It wont last more then a week or 2.

I'm hoping these go for at least a month before I notice it weaken. I'm vaping at about 4 volts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread