becoming an electronic ciggarette salesman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Edwards

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Tunnell Hill, GA
ok i know this sounds maybe a bit lame, but ever since i first got into vaping (about a month ago) ive been researching the hell out of it, as i do withe evrything i become interested in. so what ive realised is that i realy have a true love for vaping and its a concept that i beleive in! all the benefits of it, from avoiding the 4000+chemicals found in analogs, to the lack of odor and staining your teeth, you dont have to feel like a bad parent anymore for smoking around your child (as far as the second hand smoke gos) all these benefits in combination with where the world is currently at today with "going green" rising in its popularity, i truly beleive i could sell the hell out of these things! i always said if im ever gonna take a risk and make an investment in starting my own business, its gonna be for selling a product i feel passionate about. because i cant sell luncboxes or things like shamwows or snuggies...i dont BELEIVE in them. if its somthing i would buy myself, then im the best salesman in the world for that product! so i was thinking about making a small investment, find me a good wholesale distributor or something like that, maybe set up a booth at the flea mall, and just throw down and pitch my products. i also noticed how u can get masses of ECF business cards for free (just paying shipping) and i was thinking about writing my name on the back of them with my contact info and distributing them to everyone to help me sell my products but also get potential customers involved in this unique subculture of vaping thru the ECF forum. SO, im looking for any suggestions, comments, or any help or advise on this matter. maybe im totaly wrong about this and cant do it for whatever reasons i may not be aware of, but im really interested in making a career in this feild so if somebody could help lead me in the right direction, it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!:vapor:

gice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Northridge

Vini

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Northern NJ, USA

John Edwards

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Tunnell Hill, GA
i just wanna thank all of you for your supportive comments. since i first started this post of gained a little experience in interacting with people that are close minded and scared of things that are unfamiliar to them. and im not talking about like in places with smoking bans and whatnot because although sometimes i stealthvape in those kinda places i generally dont just because i dont want to make people uncomfortable. my black and white mega tornado Could kinda look like a crackpipe from across the room to someone so what i mean is like whenever i get in a conversation with someone about them or sometimes when someone says " eh what is that somthin u put your weed in or somthin" lol i had someone today tell me my tornado was an electronic blunt.. lol but whatever. i figure if im gonna sell these at the flea mall i might actually go with a knock off product like with generic egos, 510's and 901's because that crowd of people generaly is just there to be buying somthing, just to BE buying somthing. so id start them off with an inexpensive somthing to try out since theyd be totally new to the scene the could start small. (i doubt i could sell a screwdriver to a first timer as easily as i could a cheap 510 kit) so for right now ive been looking at Electronic Cigarettes Ultd.™ Buy at Wholesale cost and Save Money! for wholesaling cheapos. once you start a login acct you can see the wholesale prices and they seem pretty good (id probably start with a minimum order just to make sure they arent absolute junk) but looks like entire 510 kits for around 18 bucks and similar deals on other styles

John Edwards

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Tunnell Hill, GA
i just wanna thank all of you for your supportive comments. since i first started this post of gained a little experience in interacting with people that are close minded and scared of things that are unfamiliar to them. and im not talking about like in places with smoking bans and whatnot because although sometimes i stealthvape in those kinda places i generally dont just because i dont want to make people uncomfortable. my black and white mega tornado Could kinda look like a crackpipe from across the room to someone so what i mean is like whenever i get in a conversation with someone about them or sometimes when someone says " eh what is that somthin u put your weed in or somthin" lol i had someone today tell me my tornado was an electronic blunt.. lol but whatever. i figure if im gonna sell these at the flea mall i might actually go with a knock off product like with generic egos, 510's and 901's because that crowd of people generaly is just there to be buying somthing, just to BE buying somthing. so id start them off with an inexpensive somthing to try out since theyd be totally new to the scene the could start small. (i doubt i could sell a screwdriver to a first timer as easily as i could a cheap 510 kit) so for right now ive been looking at Electronic Cigarettes Ultd.™ Buy at Wholesale cost and Save Money! for wholesaling cheapos. once you start a login acct you can see the wholesale prices and they seem pretty good (id probably start with a minimum order just to make sure they arent absolute junk) but looks like entire 510 kits for around 18 bucks and similar deals on other styles

midsmalls

Oct 16, 2010
minnesota
Absolutly you go for this!! I mean, a sales pitch dosent sound much like a sale pitch if it is something you believe in! Depending on how mobile you are, i would assume if you could ever get a booth at a state fair that could be very successful!! What i love about considering a business in the vape community is that as I am sure you have expierenced, no matter where you are if you are using your ecig, people have questions. they wanna know what the heck your doing, I call each one of them a lead. READ "THE 4 HOUR WORK WEEK"!!!! IT WILL GET U SUPER MOTIVATED AND HAS GREAT SMALL BUSINESS IDEAS> good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread