Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
Thank you for the tube, Tammy. It arrived in Thursday's mail and it's lovely. :D

Cat - refresh me on what computer you're using and whether you're going to the Bedazzle site by way of Internet Explorer, FireFox or Safari. There should be a way to turn off the pop-ups for just the Bedazzle site or for all sites. If you let me know, I can probably tell you in a PM how to do that, or you could ask AJ. :D :)

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Good Morning Bedazzler's! :)

Suppose to be a warm & beautiful day here, sure hope I can get my inside work done so I can actually get out and enjoy the day!

Its supposed to be in the mid-80s, borderline hot and uncomfortable for the cave-dwelling hippie!!! 8-o8-o8-o

But everyone else have a great day..........:thumb:

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Good evening...Wolf you are more than welcome..thought you would like it and that it was different from what you had. Had a wonderful weekend...I'm getting so excited for this baby to arrive. Our drive home went fine..but 10 minutes after I walked in the door the tornado sirens went off. We did have any damage here so all is good but I'm exhausted and the trama didn't help. Hope everyone had a great weekend and I'll catch up more tomorrow...

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Kathy, Jherron gave my dimensions for the Stratus 22 tanks: .875 od x .755 id x .875 length

if you felt like making some of these up i would definitely buy a handful ASAP, i'm down to my stainless tank and hate not seeing my juice, haha
Thanks Skud. Give me a couple of days and Ill them posted on my site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread