Status
Not open for further replies.

GoG8trz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2009
Augusta, GA
Hello All....

I currently have a Prodigy V3 and a GLV mini, which both use a CR123a batteries and 510 threads for the atomizers. I would like to know what my options are as far as tanks, atomizers, ect. Are there any new things out that can help my vaping experience? I currently have a handful of cartomizers but have seen some cool looking tanks out there but am unsure what would hook up to my current devices.

Thanks!
Chris

GoG8trz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2009
Augusta, GA
I guess I am looking for a good tank system that would hook up to both. I loved the cartos that I used last year, but would prefer something that would hold more juice. In the looking around that I have done, it seems like the descriptions really didn't say what kind (ie. 510) they supported. Hope this makes sense!

Oh...and what is the difference between the single and double coils? Which would be better for 6V and/or the lower 3.2?

Last edited:

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Ok I personally have not had good luck with the DC tanks they sell, however there are a lot of places that make good tanks you can use with cartos. Depending on your price range, Phiniac tanks are really good tho not so cheap, if you want to try a glass tank before spending that type of money you should check out IBTanked Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread