Status
Not open for further replies.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Phorbin is correct; Wyatt Earp is an FSUSA creation, a major claim to their fame and definitely a love it or hate it flavor. Very few vape the stuff and have "meh, it's ok" to say about it.

Just a suggestion: FSUSA always includes a 3ml sampler with their shipments; if you order anything from them, mention in the "comments" field that you'd like your sampler to be Wyatt Earp.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I don't taste black licorice in it either. I've been trying to like it, I just don't yet. Revisit it every couple weeks.

I despise black licorice, and I LOVE Wyatt Earp. I don't get any licorice from it at all, but everybody tastes it differently. David, the creator of Wyatt Earp insists that licorice flavor is not in the recipe.

ToneLic

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
NY
no worries! its either a love it or hate it flavor and as such, Wyatt Earp is kinda the same way. Glad I saved you a couple $$. However, FSUSA does have some decent tobacco flavors so its a good company to look into. I am also a huge backwoods brew fanboy, i think they have the best bacco flavors going.

I've heard good things about both companies. I've only been vaping for a little over 2 months now so I'm still trying to find a reliable e juice vendor. I order malty, honeynut flu tobacco, and smoke from backwoods brew. How is their delivery? Because so far thats been my turn off with the vendors that I've tried. Most say 2-3 days and it ends up being a week and a half or more. One sent me none nicotine level liquids when I ordered 18 mgs. So Im still trying to find a reliable vendor with good juices.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
I've heard good things about both companies. I've only been vaping for a little over 2 months now so I'm still trying to find a reliable e juice vendor. I order malty, honeynut flu tobacco, and smoke from backwoods brew. How is their delivery? Because so far thats been my turn off with the vendors that I've tried. Most say 2-3 days and it ends up being a week and a half or more. One sent me none nicotine level liquids when I ordered 18 mgs. So Im still trying to find a reliable vendor with good juices.

normally Backwoods Brew is excellent for delivery but i just read on the BWB thread that Don the owner has been dealing with a family member who is very ill. So he himself said that his order filling has been a bit slower than he likes but he is trying to keep up. between that and the holiday rush of mail, don't be surprised if his order takes a couple extra days.

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
I tried Wyatt from a free sampler FSUSA sent and it was truly unique. I can't begin to describe the flavor, but it wasn't my taste though. I do like a tobacco flavor sometimes, and the RY4 from BWB was insanely intense. It actually got really good about two weeks in, it's taste to me was a similar to what pipe smoke smells like. I ordered some Casablanca from BWB and it is VERY nice. Smooth, rich, creamy, tobacco-y.

ice

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Iceman,

Nice call on the Casablanca. When I first got it I wasn't so sure, but after letting it sit for about 10 days and going back to it I was blown away. I think most BWB juice needs at least that long to steep. Even though many of them are great right out of the mailbox, the time to steep just makes them that much better. I just added BWBs Virginia and Smoke to my collection recently, and both of those are excellent as well. So far, the only juices from BWB I don't like are the menthol ones, which doesn't really surprise me since i wasn't a menthol smoker in my analog days.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan

I haven't bought from BWB because they don't make juice with high enough mg for me. I have heard only good things about Don. I can tell you from my experience that FSUSA's service is second to none. They do everything possible to make customers happy. That's very refreshing in today's world. I'm a big fan of Wyatt Earp. I only detect a little licorice/anise flavor. What I do get is a earthy, rich flavor that is a excellent analog replacement. Don't worry about getting a wrong order from them. It could happen as there is nobody perfect. They will make it right if it were to happen. Delivery is fast as well.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
David from FSUSA has been asked pointedly if licorice or anise is used in the making of Wyatt Earp and his answer was "no."

FSUSA and many other suppliers make their juice fresh for each individual order. Some are fine to vape when you get them and others need some time to age or steep for the flavors to combine together.

Tasting pepper, licorice or anise is a strong signal that steeping time is needed. Take the caps off the bottle and leave the bottle open for 24 hours - away from little hands and pets. Cap it again and every once in a while shake the juice up. If necessary, repeat the thing with the caps off again.

Some juices need one week, two, three or more depending on your tastes. Do this and I think you'll have a different opinion of Wyatt Earp and a lot of other juices.

I tried Wyatt from a free sampler FSUSA sent and it was truly unique. I can't begin to describe the flavor, but it wasn't my taste though. I do like a tobacco flavor sometimes, and the RY4 from BWB was insanely intense. It actually got really good about two weeks in, it's taste to me was a similar to what pipe smoke smells like. I ordered some Casablanca from BWB and it is VERY nice. Smooth, rich, creamy, tobacco-y.

ice

I have had the Casablanca for a week now, vaped it all night last night. I still get a little pepper flavor, just curious if you taste that as well. Great juice though!

Additionally, I am new to this and a lot of people suggest steeping. Does that mean just letting the juice sit capped or uncapped?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread