Been useing Blu so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguinfan

Jan 25, 2013
Waldorf, MD
Hello I am Patrick...I have not been perfect in advoiding real cigs but usuallly when I have a working battery and Carto I am fine.....

I have been using blu ecig so far and would probably have some of the same complaints as some others have had....aside from flavor..I have been ok with that. batteries are short lived but I have 4(and actually lost one)

However I have ordered south beach smoke and V2(express kit) should get both this week.
one question I have is the beta clearomizer a ok buy with v2?
I also ordered juice from johnson creek which I have refilled the blu's with....not sure if I did a perfect job but it tasted ok.

is there a south beach or V2 forum here?

subversive

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
United States
Hi and welcome to ECF : ) Those two kits you ordered are going to be much the same as Blu. I don't know what clearomizer you bought or if it will work. It depends on the threading, and it'll probably look odd on the little battery. If your blu cartos tasted fine, than you probably filled them correctly. You will know when they get low because they will lose flavor and then start to have a burning flavor. It's important to refill before they burn. There are a couple of subforums for Blu and 510's. You'll be able to post there once you get 5 posts here and the site updates.

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
Welcome to the ECF! I am glad you found us. A lot of people here started off with blue. I would just use what you have for now and refill the cartomizers with your own liquid. In the meantime do some research on here about better e cigs. If the ones you have now are working for you then use them until you need new ones and then upgrade. You will probably get an Ego Twist or a Vision spinner next per recommendations you will get here. You are going to be SHOCKED at how big the industry is and how many e cig devices are available for you to choose from. You are about to be blown away and have hundreds of hours of reading ahead of you. Most of us agree that ECF and all the info is as addicting as nicotine. Vape on:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread