Been vaping a month and a half so I splurged!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bortonia

Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Lol I did similar, jumped from egos to provari mini after 2 months and very shortly after got another 2 full sizes. Such a huge difference! I've seen others move up in increments, with evic, vamo, svd, and so on. In the end many have said they wished they'd just gotten a provari first as it'd have been cheaper in the long run!

I'm into RBAs and mechanicals now but still use my provaris all the time, so it was a great investment IMHO. Still, I am tempted by the zombie edition, it's awesome. Congrats on getting it!

What kind of tank are you using btw? I really like the kanger (protank 2&3), though I did have issues with leaking from time. Nice flavor, easy to take apart and clean, and they look pretty nice too.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Wow - nice investment - you'll be happy!
Do you have batteries for them? The ProVari needs button-top, preferably AW IMR, and the Provape1 takes I think a 14XXX skinnier battery.

I did it I got a provari ok I got three of them I got a green/blue hybrid a satin black and the provale 1. I love the reliability of the provari and the quality build of them. Was using an MVP 2.0 and the I taste 134! But provari was calling my name.

Kellysleep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lynchburg,VA,USA
Wow - nice investment - you'll be happy!
Do you have batteries for them? The ProVari needs button-top, preferably AW IMR, and the Provape1 takes I think a 14XXX skinnier battery.

I have 10 18650 button tops and 4 18490 button tops and 2 14500 for the Provape 1 so yeah I'm set lol.

Kellysleep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lynchburg,VA,USA
Lol I did similar, jumped from egos to provari mini after 2 months and very shortly after got another 2 full sizes. Such a huge difference! I've seen others move up in increments, with evic, vamo, svd, and so on. In the end many have said they wished they'd just gotten a provari first as it'd have been cheaper in the long run!

I'm into RBAs and mechanicals now but still use my provaris all the time, so it was a great investment IMHO. Still, I am tempted by the zombie edition, it's awesome. Congrats on getting it!

What kind of tank are you using btw? I really like the kanger (protank 2&3), though I did have issues with leaking from time. Nice flavor, easy to take apart and clean, and they look pretty nice too.

Using pro tank 2 a aerotank got 2 hyper tanks coming an IBTanked with 20 cartons coming an aspire mini coming and another carto tank on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread