Beginners Shopping List - Input Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

realheavy

Mar 28, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
Dear Forum Folks,

Is there a beginners shopping list anywhere for the beginner vaper who is currently a heavy smoker?

Can some one help me with some questions?

I need to know aprox. how many drops there are in a 30 ml bottle of Johnson Creek juice. If 2 drops on a blank cartridge = 1 analog and there are 200 cigs per carton = 400 drops juice per carton, how many 30 ml bottles = how many cartons?

I currently smoke 10 cartons of analogs a month. So how many bottles do I need per month?

How many times can you refill a cartridge? And how many blank cartridges do I need in a month?

If both batteries and atomizers are under a 6 month warrantee then I am buying extras because they are so unreliable and 1 or more of either will be in transit back to the supplier at all times… is that correct?

My starter list

Starter 901 unit from e-smokytreats
2 atomizers
2 batteries
1 charger
5 cartridges
5 blank cartridges
manual

Johnson Creek liquid 30 ml. Bottle - how many per month?
extra batteries – 2
extra atomizers – 2
? USB pass- through – 1
? USB pass-through converter – 1 (so I can plug it in to a wall type plug rather than my computer) Where do I get this… can I get this from Radio Shack?
? APC Mobile Power Pack – 1 from Kensington (Can I get one of these elsewhere cheaper or are they just not as good or affect the vaping experience?) How many times can the mobile power pack be recharged… I have read that they last 1 full day.

I still need to figure out the best suppliers for these since I don’t see them listed on e-smokytreats.

Is this a complete list?

Thanks for the help… I’m eager to get my stuff so want to order ASAP.

booboo

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
Damn, you smoke alot! Sounds like you should scratch all that and buy a screwdriver! ecigscrewdriver.com
Maybe add a 901 for out in public with extra atomizers and batteries.
Juice, I'm on my 3rd 30ml purchase in 2 months, plus I got like 3 other 10-30ml I've been using and I only smoked 4-5 cartons a month.....and I don't have a screwdriver....if you get one, you might want to ask Trog how much juice to get!?
I can tell you at my level, the 901 couldn't keep up until I had 3 full sets, 3 chargers going nonstop, and 3 extra batteries. So I had to get like 10 more batteries and atomizers and 4 usb passthroughs just to be satisfied (and prepared for equipment failures). At that rate, I'd recommend Ruyandirect.com Best E-smoking Shop to save you money!

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
Dear Forum Folks,

Is there a beginners shopping list anywhere for the beginner vaper who is currently a heavy smoker?

Can some one help me with some questions?

I need to know aprox. how many drops there are in a 30 ml bottle of Johnson Creek juice. If 2 drops on a blank cartridge = 1 analog and there are 200 cigs per carton = 400 drops juice per carton, how many 30 ml bottles = how many cartons?

I currently smoke 10 cartons of analogs a month. So how many bottles do I need per month?

How many times can you refill a cartridge? And how many blank cartridges do I need in a month?

If both batteries and atomizers are under a 6 month warrantee then I am buying extras because they are so unreliable and 1 or more of either will be in transit back to the supplier at all times… is that correct?

My starter list

Starter 901 unit from e-smokytreats
2 atomizers
2 batteries
1 charger
5 cartridges
5 blank cartridges
manual

Johnson Creek liquid 30 ml. Bottle - how many per month?
extra batteries – 2
extra atomizers – 2
? USB pass- through – 1
? USB pass-through converter – 1 (so I can plug it in to a wall type plug rather than my computer) Where do I get this… can I get this from Radio Shack?
? APC Mobile Power Pack – 1 from Kensington (Can I get one of these elsewhere cheaper or are they just not as good or affect the vaping experience?) How many times can the mobile power pack be recharged… I have read that they last 1 full day.

I still need to figure out the best suppliers for these since I don’t see them listed on e-smokytreats.

Is this a complete list?

Thanks for the help… I’m eager to get my stuff so want to order ASAP.

I left you a comment on your first post, I think it may help you get going
I see you are a bit nervous on your 1st buy, I get it, REALLY

you will find, and very quickly, what you think is enough, will not be
Atomerizers go, batteries go, OUT FROM NOWHERE, JUST because they do
You will not use the warrenties, it is a pain, to do so, we are not like that. for the most part, sorry, I am not like that,
I do not know what your money situation is, however, as I have commented in your thread, DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO, TO HELP YOU GET AWAY FROM ANALOGS
EXTREME RESPONSES FOR ULTRA EXTREME SITUATIONS

Go borrow some money from your kids or , whatever and whoever and buy all the stuff you see, you will alway look over your shoulder and say, I shoulda bought that, darn I shouda bought this
You will read a post and SAY, darn I want that. it is a real real problem
I read posts from people I think I like and think i respect their opinion, so I buy what they have, and sure enough, I read another post and buy that one
It will not ever stop, cos by nature that is how we are,
accept the things you cannot change and change the thing you can

I had to much RED BULL THIS AM
your list looks great and well, done, until your next list.

realheavy

Mar 28, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
Dear booboo,

Thank you for responding… So it sound as though you are using aprox. 2 bottles per month for a 4.5 carton habit. Or a bit more that ½ bottle per carton.

Yes I looked into the Screwdriver and would have/and will probably go that route but according to their forum Trog says that as of 6:45 p.m. Friday the only thing available is the body only or the basic kit with no atomizers or liquid so even if I go ahead and order one I’d have to get the other 901 stuff elsewhere. Apparently the screwdriver uses a 901 atomizer and he can’t get them in England and won’t get a shipment until after 4/18. It also takes several weeks to get the screwdriver from England. So that is the basic kit with no atomizers or liquid for $128.58 + 9.99 shipping or $138.58 and don’t know if there is a USB pass-through for a screwdriver or if one is needed since they say the battery can last for like 24 hours.

It does worry me that you smoke half as much as I and needed all that to satisfy and be prepared. Hummmm….

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
Hi again Real,

The average usage posted here is 2 ml per day. (Most of us pretty quickly begin to think in terms of ml usage rather than packs or carton usage).

Given that you are a really heavy smoker, perhaps you should start out planning on 3 or 4 ml per day, and see how that goes.

As for the portable power pack or USB wall power adapter to use a USB passthrough other than connected to a computer, there are really many to choose from. However, for it to power your passthrough, just make sure to find one that lists it's amperage output as at least 1000 mA or 1A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread