Beginning Vaper// Waiting on FastTech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, y'all. I've been smoking for two or three years now and I recently discovered e cigs. I've tried disposables and absolutely loved them so I researched a bit and found GrimmGreen, Pbusardo and other well known vapers. After some online window shopping I decided to get my first PV from fasttech. I ordered an Ego-V v2 Mega, an iClear 30 with some spare coils, a CE4 with some spare heads, and 70ml of juice using USPS First Class. My order was placed on October 27th and shipped on October 30th. After placing my order I found some posts on the interwebs saying there's been problems with the Chinese Government and shipping batteries and e juice so I was wondering if I should be worried about my order not going through. Just in case problems happen to occur I ran out to the local Wally World and grabbed a Mistic Kit as to not relapse into the analog cigarette abyss. If any of you have had problems with fasttech I'd love to here your situation and how it was resolved. I hope to have a nice vaping inventory soon. Thanks :)

Last edited:

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
Maybe I have been lucky, the last orders I have placed have been delivered in less than 2 weeks, a couple took 7 days. I have a order now that hit SF this morning, I placed that order 5 days ago. I have had only one order that took several weeks. But that is just my experence.

you are lucky...I placed on order on Oct 12 and still haven't gotten it :(

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Hey, y'all. I've been smoking for two or three years now and I recently discovered e cigs.
Just in case problems happen to occur I ran out to the local Wally World and grabbed a Mistic Kit as to not relapse into the analog cigarette abyss.
I hope to have a nice vaping inventory soon. Thanks :)

Hey BuckMaster, welcome to the big deal, ECF

hope your stuff comes soon,

maybe while you wait;

- Katana Kit

Good Luck Vape≈On :)

StarDose

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Brampton
My last order that was delivered took about a month but an order placed after showed up in a week or so. I doubt it would take longer than a month but the postal service in china is way backed up ATM. Some of ego batteries are made cheaply like the top connecter not being secured properly but a little super glue will fix most issues I have seen with them. I also have others that a very solid so far.

I always recommend first time vapers get a joyetech, kanger or vision ego first since they are generally made allot better. Otherwise just make sure everything is solid when you get it and glue it right away if it can come apart easily or the wires might end up coming loose which soldering them can be a pita.

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
you are lucky...I placed on order on Oct 12 and still haven't gotten it :(

I make sure to check the "stock" information (below the price on the item screen), if it says "ships in 7 business days", it won't leave FastTech for 7 days, then you have postal service, Customs, etc., so I can expect perhaps a 2 to 3 week wait for arrival. I have found that when it says "next day shipping" I usually get it in about a week (pretty quick considering its coming from China with Customs, etc.). When it says "In stock" you have a little longer wait. One time my order stated "ships in 8 business days", but was shipped in just 4 days. China also has quite a few holidays which can cause added delays. At the moment they seem to be having some problems with batteries, which may delay or cause returns to FastTech. I do hope you get your order soon and that the OP gets their order super fast as I know what it's like to be waiting for your 1st order.

Rudejuice

Nov 1, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I've order a few mods and tanks from FastTech got them in 1-2 weeks. Though I'm currently waiting at about week 3 for just an Igo-w dripping atomizer and 2 rechargeable batteries. So just a heads up i think if you avoid having batteries in your order (causes a snail pace movement through customs in Hong Kong) it comes pretty fast, also check to see how many days it take to ship cuz I think that when it will final be move from their facility to the post office.

puchox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
Montevideo, Uruguay
Hey, y'all. I've been smoking for two or three years now and I recently discovered e cigs. I've tried disposables and absolutely loved them so I researched a bit and found GrimmGreen, Pbusardo and other well known vapers. After some online window shopping I decided to get my first PV from FastTech. I ordered an Ego-V v2 Mega, an iClear 30 with some spare coils, a CE4 with some spare heads, and 70ml of juice using USPS First Class. My order was placed on October 27th and shipped on October 30th. After placing my order I found some posts on the interwebs saying there's been problems with the Chinese Government and shipping batteries and e juice so I was wondering if I should be worried about my order not going through. Just in case problems happen to occur I ran out to the local Wally World and grabbed a Mistic Kit as to not relapse into the analog cigarette abyss. If any of you have had problems with FastTech I'd love to here your situation and how it was resolved. I hope to have a nice vaping inventory soon. Thanks :)

I always recommend Fasttech, i haven't had any big problems with them(just with some loose batteries for one of my mods, and i knew there were problems with loose batteries, that one is on me)

Before all the hiccups with shipping, FT usually took 10-15 days for US customers i don't know the usual ETA these days. Right now, my best advice for any begginner or if you are in a hurry, go to 101vape get an MVP version2 and some juice from mtbakervapor(10% off using ECF as a coupon).

But when you aren't in a hurry FT has the best prices hands down :)

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
also in the top right corner - "advanced search" : fasttech...trust me there are HUNDREDS of threads!

There has been some really squiffy situation with shipping from China...sux but ordering from China is going to be a very long wait (2-6 weeks some times) so don't order anything mission critical from China..if you HAVE to have it..order local and pay the overhead for having it on hand.

good luck..I have 8 orders that have made it ranging from 2 weeks to over a month...we shall see

Welcome!

Makahowin

Sep 30, 2013
Ohio
I have had very good luck with Fasttech. I have placed 7 orders through them and all but one has arrived safely. I placed an order which shipped on Nov 4th for an Ego twist and some replacement heads for Protank. When I check on the order shipping status, I only get accepted Hong Kong. I placed another order on Nov 7th which had rechargable batteries in it. I received the second package Nov 14th while I am still waiting on the first order. I sent FastTech an email asking them about the order, but I have not gotten a response as of yet. I guess you pay you money and take your chances when dealing with China. I am sure FT will make it right eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread