Benfits of switching to a tank vs. carto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1gh7m4r3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2012
Conroe
P1000562.jpg

Why does this lamp have a toilet seat on it?

koopatroopa

Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Ohio
I love my tanks. They are easier to fill and last a long time for me. I usually fill them up every 1-2 days depending on how much I'm vaping. Although, my ce4/5 and mini vivi nova do leak from time to time. Usually when I carry them in my pocket and they get bent just a bit. not the end of the world for me it's worth not having to .... with cartos.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
yea the vivi blows the carto/tank away cleaner flavor,easier to use and last longer carto 2-4 weeks vivi head 4-6 weeks

You obviously werent filling and priming the carto tanks properly. Using pre-punched cartos make it a lot simpler but there is more of a learning curve.Theres also a higher price and in this case you get what you pay for. Ive been vaping for a little over 3 years and its my experience that carto tanks are superior to clearos in flavor,especially so with higher vg juices and blends.

Youre going to hear a LOT of differing opinions on this forum.One of the things that helped me at least initially was to pay attention to the join date of posters and their post count. This isnt always true but I'm much more apt to listen to someone who's been doing this for awhile than someone just starting out.

Im not saying that to be mean.Like anything here or any other forum take it with a grain of salt and try to read between the lines.

Last edited:

tumbleweed65

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2012
South Carolina
www.dracovapes.com

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Bad cartos or voltage/watts set too high is the only thing I can figure.

The blend of juice youre using plays a role as well as the equipment. Ive heard of a lot of issues with Boges recently. Not knowing what your setup is its hard for me to offer you any advice as to what might have went wrong.

Off Topic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2011
The Wood Between the Worlds
Blind Guy,

How blind are you?

There is a device called a fillinator. It is a syringe designed to plug a carto in the end of. You dip the carto in juice and pull the plunger to suck juice into the carto. This could free you from the flavor limitations and extra cost of prefilled cartos.

It was specifically designed for the blind.

Also, how do you read this forum? Do you have someone surfing through it for you? Or are you using speech software?

It might be a good idea for everyone to stop the blathering on over who makes the best tank system. It's creating a lot of clutter for Blind Guy to have to sort through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread