Beserker mini leaking..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I filled it twice and both times it flooded. Filled with the air hole open and closed, but same result. I end up with juice in the mouth....not good:eek:
After a half tank leaked it stopped and actually vapes damn well. Am I missing something here?
What is the right way to fill this so it doesn't leak?

Reactions: stols001

tokarev

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee, USA
I filled it twice and both times it flooded. Filled with the air hole open and closed, but same result. I end up with juice in the mouth....not good:eek:
After a half tank leaked it stopped and actually vapes damn well. Am I missing something here?
What is the right way to fill this so it doesn't leak?

I don't have the mini but with the 24mm version the answer seems to be filling from the bottom. Although if it leaked half a tank after you closed it up I think you may have a missing or damaged seal or o-ring. The problem most people have with top filling is flooding, not leaking like you describe. Check all your o-rings and seals and make sure you have an airtight setup.

• Agree

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I found the same thing to happen with my 4 ml version, and put it in 2 ml configuration. Bottom fill does seem to solve most filling issues, including gurgling/leaking and spitback into your mouth. The only other thing I might consider is perhaps a hair more wicking material in your coil, if everything else checks out okay.

Anna

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
It dawned on me that I should do what is being done with all tanks basically...turn it upside down and then open the air hole. I'll see with the next fill...
The only thing that worked for me was to bottom fill it. If you go that route I suggest you get yourself a bottle with a metal syringe tip. Trying to get juice between the chimney and the glass on the mini would be damned near impossible without one. Good luck!

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Nah this damn thing is a gurgly, leaky, spitting machine....:(
Don't understand what they we're thinking with the design of it. With so many good tanks around me, i'm kind of a spoilt vaper. I don't need this. I'm not going to put up with this hassle of unscrewing the bottom, risk breaking the glass and disturbing my cotton, just to fill it...when it actually has a top fill....crazy. In the bin it goes...:-x

Last edited:

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
The only other thing I might consider is perhaps a hair more wicking material in your coil,
Well after all this ranting and raving your suggestion seems to work Anna. I put a 3.0mm coil in, and stuffed the channels with cotton. Looking at how it feeds liquid, it made sense to fill it with cotton so the juice don't run in freely. The cotton should "block" the channel and also absorb the liquid. I filled it from the top and no gurgles at all. Will see how it goes, but i've got a good feeling about this now...:thumb:
Good thing I didn't shoot off that email to Vandyvape in China...:eek:

Oh...I owe you one Anna.

Last edited:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread